OPOLAR Portable Rechargeable Fan, Mini USB Fan with Upgraded 2200mAh LG Battery, Personal Cooling for Traveling Hiking Fishing Camping or Desktop, 3 Speeds, with LED Light by OPOLAR
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- STRONG WIND-Thanks to OPOLAR's latest dynamic technology, the maximal fan rotating speed arrives to 3200rpm. More airflow, but less noise.
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT-Small (3.94x1.58X5.9 inch) and exquisite, easily put into a bag inside. Weight (10.24 ounces), Perfect for outdoor activities and travel, or just place it on the desktop.
- ADJUSTABLE 3 SPEEDS-The portable fan speed can be adjusted among low, medium, high according to your demands.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
OPOLAR Battery Operated Fan, Personal Handheld Fan, Portable, Rechargeable, 3 Speeds, 2200 mAh Battery, Small Desk Fan with Internal and Side Light, Cooling for Travel,Camping, Boating,Fishing
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
On High - Stock battery (Lithium Ion) ran 1 hour 31 minutes. Cutoff voltage was 3.49
On High - EBL 3000 mah battery (Lithium Ion) ran 1 hour 37 minutes. Cutoff voltage was 3.57
On an external battery pack plugged into USB, high only runs as fast as medium - So here are the results.
PNY 7800 mah battery pack ran 7 hours 42 minutes on Medium.
Anker 20,000 mah battery pack ran 21 hours 4 minutes on Medium.
Conclusion - Buy an external battery pack for use when camping, even on medium it moves a lot of air.
The fan has plenty of power as far as I am concerned. Running it on medium speed provides a nice breeze. Running on high is very powerful, but also somewhat noisy.
A few notes on the fan.
1) The removable/replaceable rechargeable battery that is included with the fan, looks like an AA battery, but is a lot bigger (see picture).
2) The battery is a Lithium battery, which means it should recharge many many times. Just plug the fan into USB power, and the battery charges. When the charging light changes from "red" to "green", the battery is fully charged.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Per TSA regulations, Lithium batteries can NOT be put in CHECKED baggage. This battery has to be carried in your CARRY-ON baggage. So put the fan in you checked baggage if you want, but put the removable battery in your carry-on baggage.
3) The fan has 3 speeds, but the high speed setting runs at medium speed if the USB port has power to it. I think this prevents the fan from overloading your USB port on your computer.
4) The white side light does not work when the fan is running.
5) The blue lights turn on by holding down the "ON" button for a couple seconds when the fan is running on any of it's speeds.