- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 8.9 x 15.2 cm ; 435 g
- Item model number: 90010
- ASIN: B00QRSNW40
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 November 2015
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,498 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
OGX Hydrate Plus Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo 385ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- EXTRA POWERFUL: repair dry, damaged, brittle tresses with this extra powerful blend with argan oil of Morocco to intensely hydrate, while silk proteins lock in the moisture to give hair a second chance at silky perfection; strengthen and soften your hair
- SOFT, SEDUCTIVE, SILKY: this potent blend with argan oil of Morocco plus silk proteins helps to repair even the most severely dry, damaged strands, drenghing them with hydration and helping to strengthen from within; discover soft, seductive, silky tresses
- HOW TO USE: apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly; for best results, after shampooing, follow with an extra-strength, reparative conditioner for healthy locks; beauty, pure and simple
- BEAUTY, PURE AND SIMPLE: induge your hair the way nature intended with OGX's commitment to sustainable ingredients; we'll never ask what you want to fix about your hair, we just want to know what you love about it, so that we can make you love it even more
- ROCK WHAT YOU GOT: the hair you have makes you, you; be proud of those unique locks; here at OGX, unattainable looks don't inspire us but originality does, that's why we love being different; we approach beauty in our own way, and we hope that you will too
- Thicker, creamier formula
- Super hydration and repair
- Excellent for dry, damaged hair
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
OGX Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo 13 oz.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After having tried so many products that made my hair like straw, this one really brought back my hair to life. It smells awesome. This is the best frizz control shampoo iv ever seen till date and its suits best for my wavy hair. I have an oily scalp with a dry hair and OGX balances both. Hair stays in good shape for a maximum of 3 days after wash. I could visibly see the results within a short period. Though you may experience very little hair fall initially,but once your hair gets used to this shampoo, it can give the best results that you have never seen in any other product. This is truly worth every penny you spend for it!!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Works so well you don't/may not need conditioner (even washing 2x)!
2. VERY thick almost jelly like. Not a good thing or a bad thing just unusual.
3. No SLS but still lathers nicely!
Look, I'm a 57 year old guy with a thick head of hair. Luxurious, shiny, nice looking hair. And I'm a little vain (heh).
I've gone through probably thirty different shampoos and conditioners in my lifetime. Prell and pHisohex (!) back when I was a kid. Just plain soap. Herbal Essence. Suave. VO5. On and on. This shampoo is different. My hair is clean, but not 'squeaky' clean - to that point that you know it's getting completely, viciously stripped of any protection. The keratin and argan oil give a nice, mild conditioning quality to it. There's that phase when washing it out that it has that 'slick' feel - there's conditioners out there that leave your hair feeling slick no matter how freaking long you rinse it. Hate that. Left with the flat mat of hair afterwards.
And again, this is different. You rinse for a bit, yep, slick. But shortly thereafter, the slickness is gone - but there's also not that 'squeaky' clean stripped feel. It just feels ...nice. Natural.
All I do is comb it out while wet, let it dry. Feels good. Looks good. Doesn't feel heavy. Doesn't get all 'tamped down' over the course of the day like conditioner tends to do.
I use it five days a week. On the weekends, I use Suave 'Daily clarifying' which is one of those 'squeaky' shampoos - but not too.
This is an _excellent_ shampoo.