- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Egmont Books Ltd; UK ed. edition (5 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405248475
- ISBN-13: 978-1405248471
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 4.1 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 89.00 Delivery charge
The O'Clock Tales Collection Paperback – 5 Apr 2010
Children's Books on Science, Nature & TechnologyChoose from wide collection of Science and Technology books and help your child learn faster. Shop now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Enid Blyton Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the best-known and best-loved children's authors. The characters in her stories have been enjoyed for generations and she is consistently voted number one in children's favourite author polls. She has over 600 children's books to her credit, including series such as Malory Towers, St Clare's, The Faraway Tree, The Wishing-Chair and Famous Five.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
1. Its a great collection which has been divided into 5'O clock, 7'O clock & 8'O clock. The 5'O clock has 45 stories, 7'O - 28 stories and finally, 8'O clock has 11 stories. As a result book is pretty fat (656 pages).
2. Each stories are 2-3 pages long only (back to back pages) which is nice in a way as are good to read out at night as they finish quickly.
3. The fonts are nice & big. They won't strain your eyes at all.
4. The stories are simple,based more on outdoor (woods, forest, countryside) locations,family friend centric & lot of animals form part of the story.
5. There are not many Illustrations in the stories. Maximum stories do not have an illustrations at all
6. The few illustrations are in black & white
7. though meant for children above 7 yrs old but children as young as 6 and half can also start reading with little bit of help from adults. The narration & vocabulary is pretty simple. Presently, i am reading aloud to my 6 and half year old kid.
Hope you liked the review & it would be of assistance in making a correct call.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category