- Product Dimensions: 19.4 x 3.2 x 5.4 cm ; 204 g
- Item model number: N216
- ASIN: B0002ASO7E
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 3 April 2012
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,528 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Nylabone Just for Puppies Souper Chicken Flavored Bone Puppy Dog Teething Chew Toy
- Discourages destructive chewing
- Fights boredom
- Helps clean teeth
- Provides Enjoyment
- Moderate chew
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flavour Name: Chicken | Size: X-Large
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Manufacturer
Nylabone Puppy Chew
Get to Know Your Dog's Chewing Style
Non-edible Puppy Chew products are designed for young, teething puppies. They should not be given to any dog with ANY permanent teeth regardless of age.
It is important to select the appropriate chew type, size, and formulation based on your dog's age, breed, chewing style and weight. The pressure exerted by a dog's jaw is considerable, and when directed straight down can put tremendous stress on their teeth. It is recommended that non-edible chews be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than the top and bottom.
- If your dog is between sizes, choose the larger-size chew item
- If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer
- If your dog is an especially strong chewer, a larger chew may provide more of a challenge
- Satisfies the natural urge to chew
- Encourages non-destructive chewing
- Designed to encourage positive play
- Keep them happy, busy & entertained
- Assist with dental care by aiding in the removal of plaque and tartar
- Made of softer, moderate nylon
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- Irresistible natural chicken flavour
Why do puppies need to chew?
All puppies like to play games; either by themselves, with their owner or with another puppy. Playing helps to keep the puppy entertained as well as helping him to stay fit and develop skills such as good coordination and manners. Another benefit to puppies is that chewing on a toy can help them through the teething stage. Having toys to chew on can help to prevent inappropriate chewing on your possessions.