Nylabone Just for Puppies Souper Chicken Flavored Bone Puppy Dog Teething Chew Toy
|Price:||2,209.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Discourages destructive chewing
- Fights boredom
- Helps clean teeth
- Provides Enjoyment
- Moderate chew
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flavour Name: Chicken | Size: X-Large
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Made from inert soft thermoplastic polymer to satisfy the chewing instinct of teething puppies and encourage non destructive chewing. Bristles raised during chewing will help clean teeth and prevent tartar build up. Designed for teething puppies Not recommended for adult dogs or puppies with any permanent teeth
From the Manufacturer
Nylabone Puppy Chew
Get to Know Your Dog's Chewing Style
Non-edible Puppy Chew products are designed for young, teething puppies. They should not be given to any dog with ANY permanent teeth regardless of age.
It is important to select the appropriate chew type, size, and formulation based on your dog's age, breed, chewing style and weight. The pressure exerted by a dog's jaw is considerable, and when directed straight down can put tremendous stress on their teeth. It is recommended that non-edible chews be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than the top and bottom.
- If your dog is between sizes, choose the larger-size chew item
- If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer
- If your dog is an especially strong chewer, a larger chew may provide more of a challenge
- Satisfies the natural urge to chew
- Encourages non-destructive chewing
- Designed to encourage positive play
- Keep them happy, busy & entertained
- Assist with dental care by aiding in the removal of plaque and tartar
- Made of softer, moderate nylon
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- Irresistible natural chicken flavour
Why do puppies need to chew?
All puppies like to play games; either by themselves, with their owner or with another puppy. Playing helps to keep the puppy entertained as well as helping him to stay fit and develop skills such as good coordination and manners. Another benefit to puppies is that chewing on a toy can help them through the teething stage. Having toys to chew on can help to prevent inappropriate chewing on your possessions.