Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Nylabone Dura Chew Souper Bacon Flavored Bone Dog Chew Toy
|Sale:||1,916.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,083.00 (36%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Discourages destructive chewing
- Fights boredom
- Helps clean teeth
- Provides Enjoyment
- Nylon bone
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flavour Name: Bacon | Size: X-Large
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
From the Manufacturer
Nylabone DuraChew Bacon Flavour
Get to Know Your Dog's Chewing Style
It is important to select the appropriate chew type, size, and formulation based on your dog's age, breed, chewing style and weight. The pressure exerted by a dog's jaw is considerable, and when directed straight down can put tremendous stress on their teeth. It is recommended that non-edible chews be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than the top and bottom.
If your dog is between sizes, choose the larger-size chew item.
If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer.
If your dog is an especially strong chewer, a larger chew may provide more of a challenge.
Ensure you get the correct size chew for your dog!
- Satisfies natural urge to chew
- Encourages non-destructive chewing
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Fights boredom
- Provides long-lasting enjoyment
- Natural bacon flavour
- Durable nylon – long lasting for powerful chewers
- For dogs with permanent teeth
- Inspect your Nylabone toy frequently and remove damaged toys. Replace when ends have worn down
- Supervise the use of all chews and toys
- Small shavings (no larger than a grain of rice) should pass through. Dogs should not bite off large pieces
- Not intended for consumption