Nutroactive Raw Natural Whole Flax Seeds / Alsi Seeds - 3 Kg
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- CORRECT DIET - Maintaining good health requires constant check on your eating habits; hence selection of appropriate snacks becomes necessary. Flax seed is a great food and healthy snack with high nutritional value.. If you have any queries regarding the product and diet, you may call our Nutritionist before and after purchase at NUTROACTIVE CUSTOMER CARE NO. given on the pack.
- RICH IN OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS – Flax Seeds are the richest source of omega 3 fatty acids. There are 127 foods which are considered as healthiest food; among them flax seed is the richest source of omega 3 fatty acids. Omega-3-fatty acid is not manufactured in our body hence it should come from diet.
- LOW CARB SNACKS – Flax Seed can be used as low carb snacks. Flax Seed contains just 1% net carb (total carb 28% - fibers 27% = 1% net carb). Low carb snack is not easily available because almost all the snacks are high in carbohydrate because they are made up of grain. Flax Seed is a healthy low carb snack option for weight management.
- HIGH PROTEIN – Flax Seed is very high in protein. Flax seeds contains more than 18 g protein per 100 g. It's an excellent source of protein for vegetarians as even egg provide 14 g protein per 100 g. Grounded Flax seeds can also be added to wheat flour to make the flour protein rich, it keeps the chapattis soft due to its high oil content.
- HIGH FIBER – Flax seed is very rich source of fiber; it provides 27g of fiber per 100g. Flax Seed is very useful in constipation. People having chronic long term constipation should add flax seed in their diet. Fiber and oil content in flax seed helps making the stool soft and easy to move.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Flax seed is natural rich source of essential fatty acid, dietary fiber, protein, vitamin B1, manganese and antioxidants. Health benefit of flax seed 1. Healthy hair skin & nails - Flax seed is one of the richest sources of omega-3-fatty acid on this planet. Omega-3-fatty acid is not manufactured in our body hence it should come from diet. Its deficiency may cause dry skin, rough hair, hair fall, brittle nails and poor memory. Eating flax seed daily helps in providing this essential fatty acid. 2. Rich Fiber Content - Flax seeds contain 27% fiber which helps in proper digestion. Fiber acts as natural laxative hence relives constipation naturally. 3. Helps in Losing Weight- Flax seed is rich source of fat, protein and fiber. Hence becomes ideal choice for snacks. Taking flax seed daily controls hunger, and helps in losing weight. 4. Low Glycemic Index -Flax Seeds are known to decrease Insulin resistance and helps in regulating blood sugar level. Flax Seed is ideal snacks for Diabetic patients. It can be taken with green, normal or black tea without sugar. 5. Beneficial for women's health - Research shows that flax seed is especially beneficial for women. Flax seed is known to restore normal hormonal balance. It has also been known to protect post menopausal women from many problem. 6. Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids - The Omega-3 fatty acids in flax seed helps to fend off dry eyes. Disclaimer: This product is not intended to cure or diagnose and disease.