- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK; Latest edition (5 March 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141040017
- ISBN-13: 978-0141040011
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 12.7 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 65 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,538 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth and Happiness Paperback – 5 Mar 2009
Preloaded Digital Audio Player, Unabridged, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Hot stuff. . . an idea whose time seems to have come (Bryan Appleyard Sunday Times)
Probably the most influential popular science book ever written (BBC Radio 4)
Nudge has changed the world. You may not realise it, but as a result of its findings you're likely to live longer, retire richer and maybe even save other people's lives (The Times)
Hugely influential. . . choice architects are everywhere (Andrew Sparrow Guardian)
All the rage. . . the issue is not "to nudge or not to nudge", it is how to nudge well (Matthew Taylor Daily Telegraph)
I love this book. It is one of the few books I've read recently that fundamentally changes the way I think about the world (Steven Levitt, author of Freakonomics)
This book is terrific. It will change the way you think, not only about the world around you and some of its bigger problems, but also about yourself (Michael Lewis, author of The Big Short)
A must-read for anyone who wants to see both our minds and our society working better. It will improve your decisions and it will make the world a better place (Daniel Kahneman, author of Thinking, Fast and Slow)
Nudge is as important a book as any I've read in perhaps 20 years (Barry Schwartz, author of The Paradox of Choice)
A manifesto for using the recent behavioral research to help people, as well as government agencies, companies and charities, make better decisions (New York Times)
About the Author
Richard H. Thaler is the Ralph and Dorothy Keller Distinguished Service Professor of Behavioral Science and Economics and the director of the Center for Decision Research at the University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2017.
Cass R. Sunstein is Karl N. Llewellyn Distinguished Service Professor of Jurisprudence, University of Chicago Law School and Department of Political Science.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found a lot of unnecessary repetition in the authors efforts to convince readers as to why nudges work.
I would congratulate them on systematization of the body work because as you move through chapters one can predict the solutions quite easily.
I for once can make an easy attempt at changing a few things (nudging) at my work place.
Some of the points are real eye openers .
Great read and should be part of a collection.