- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group; 2006 edition (4 May 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0751538914
- ISBN-13: 978-0751538915
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 1.8 x 17.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 134 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 89.00 Delivery charge
+ 94.00 Delivery charge
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
The Notebook Paperback – 4 May 2006
|Paperback, 4 May 2006||
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon.com Review"Somewhere," muses Noah Calhoun, while sitting on his porch in the moonight, "there were people making love." The Notebook, a Southern-fried story of love-lost-and-found-again, revolves around a single time-honored romantic dilemma: will beautiful Allison Nelson stay with Mr. Respectability (to whom she happens to be engaged), or will she choose Noah, the romantic rascal she left so many years ago?
* The love story to end all love stories from the internationally bestselling author
* Now a major motion picture starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You deliver product separately which is causing more packaging cost. This will be win win situation for amazon and customer if you send all the order in 1 go and do the packaging for 1 delivery at a time.
After reading this book, you would surely change your opinion . So romantic..,lovely representation of the LOVE and emotions..it seems so natural.
All there's in this book is 'Love'. So much so that it pours out through every pages.
Thanks to amazon too..!
2. A lovely gift for someone into the "Romance" genre.
3. No torn pages and anything of that sort.
4. Lastly the book is much better than the movie.. so give it a try..
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews