- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm ; 227 g
- Item model number: 13012
- ASIN: B007C2H0HA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 3 February 2014
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #37,994 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long and Strong Shampoo - 8 fl oz
|Price:||1,399.00 + 50.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||601.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Longer Hair, Faster
- Strengthens Hair
- Proven Anti-Breakage Formula
- Sulfate and Paraben Free
- Can be used on Chemically treated hair
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (2): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: Value not found
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Anti-Breakage Formula For All Hair Types Strengthens Hair Sulfate-Free
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Also, the smell is very clean..it doesn't smell like peaches and rainbows like some shampoos but it doesn't smell bad at all. The conditioner is nice as well but I'm not in love with it like I am the shampoo.