- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 23.4 x 6.6 cm ; 499 g
- 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: BT5215/41
- ASIN: B01LPT25A2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 28 April 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #91,747 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Philips Norelco Multigroom Beard, Hair, and Body Trimmer
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Innovative lift and trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient and even cut
- The self-sharpening steel blades are designed to effectively cut each hair perfectly, preventing skin irritation. They are double sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass for faster trimming
- 17 Built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch (13mm), easily adjustable with the trimmers zoom wheel
- Advanced lithium-ion battery peovides up to 70 minutes runtime after a 1 hour charge
- Fully washable for easy, thorough cleaning
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All shaving and hair removal appliances follow a replacement only policy, with a 10-day replacement window. Visit www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Style name:with body comb and storage pouch Philips Norelco beard trimmer 5200 with dynamic hair guide for beard and hair.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My comments about the Basic trimmer (BT5210/42) are purely 5-star comments so I won't dwell on them here, The outstanding assets of this product are: 1. Very powerful, does a yeoman's job removing heavy rubble, 2. Very flexible with the ability to dial in a wide range of cutting heights from a half inch down to a 64th inch, enabling you to remove enough non-beard facial hair to possibly avoid a second shave with a safety razor, 3. allows corded trimming, if preferred or if charge runs low, 4. recharges fully in 1 hour vs possibly 8 hours with some trimmers, 4) does not require oiling, 5. washes with running water. In all I'm very happy with the purchase.
Now ... what I want to share with you is some possible deceit on the part of Phillips/Norelco in offering the model BT5210/41 for an extra $13 (when I bought it one week ago) less a $10 coupon, now a $15 coupon. This is so stupid! They have what they consider an upscale version by throwing in a pouch and a body comb for a ridiculous extra fee and then immediately eliminating that fee with their coupon. Why the heck not just have a single model and sell it at the lower price. They clearly have a manager somewhere who needs a checkup from the neckup.
OK, a few words on the benefits of the 2 throw-ins on the "deluxe" version. The pouch is filimsy, totally nonprotective, and probably undesirable to most people. A dollar store wouldn't even carry it because no one would pay that much. Now to the "body comb". I will bet the farm that there is no such thing as a "body comb". This comb is a carbon copy of the "beard comb" in the basic model. The only difference I could see, under extremely careful examination, is that it has a silver stripe painted on it instead of a red stripe. I called Norelco support to ask about this and they couldn't explain what the difference was. The woman I spoke with asked me to hold the line while she located the product and compared the two combs for herself. Naturally my call was disconnected shortly and with no call-back. You'll love this: I did a search on the Norelco web site of BT5210/41 and it isn't shown as a product!!!! Bottom line is my advice to buy the "deluxe" model, which is now cheaper than the base model because of the upgraded coupon, and you'll receive a second beard comb free. That could be important because the trimmer won't be of much use to you if the comb breaks. A replacement comb is not listed on their web site as an accessory.
That's it folks. I hope someone found it worthwhile to read this lengthy review. --- Sam
- Powerful motor
- Sharp blades, doesn't pull my hair at all
- Lots of length settings, I can get my stubble looking exactly how I want it
- The battery is great, charges pretty quickly and stays charged for a long time
- Included guards are nice for when I want to shape longer hair
- Nice looking trimmer (in my opinion)
- Hollow plastic construction, would like hefty metal, although this hasn't actually detracted from my experience.
Can be run Corded or Cordless (My old Norelco was a cordless trimmer also, but the battery stopped holding a charge 5 or more years ago - but I have been able to easily use it as a corded trimmer - so thats why this is important to me).
Philips offers 45 day money-back - but I have to pay for shipping and insurance and it can takes 2 months to get a refund.
Not good for anything but short beards.
Too many increments in the adjustment wheel - no one needs 0.2 mm increments - that's 1/128 of an inch. This seems to be a gimmick and may shorten the life of the trimmer. (My old Norelco has much larger steps in the adjustment, and that's the part that is failing).
The legs of the different combs do not seem very robust and I'd be afraid of breaking them, especially if changing combs often.
Finally, I haven't given up on Norelco, their Model 3500 now (with the knowledge gained from the 5100) looks like it may be more appropriate for my breard Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 3500, 20 built-in length settings, QT4018/49