auto-hp mens fashion family

on 16 August 2018
It is ok, helps in slight reduction of hairfall.. Price is too high..
on 15 August 2018
Great product. Will buy again.
Saw so results.
on 15 August 2018
Bought this for my son. He has purchased products like this from a reputable, popular online company at substantial cost so he had something to compare this with. He found this product to be comparable to products he paid more money for and he likes it. Nice size bottle. The shipping was quick and arrived on time.
on 14 August 2018
I bought this oil for my daughter , she is 4 and has alopecia since she was 2, we took her to many different pediatricians and dermatologist and whatever medication was prescribed didn't worked or very slowly. After careful consideration and reading a lot of the reviews from other customers I decided to buy it. With in 3 day i stared seen hair grow, a week later most of her bold spot was covered. She mostly uses it at night time. The smell could be over whelming at first but then we got use to it, it kind of relaxes her and falls fast asleep. I will definitely buy it again!
on 14 August 2018
This started regrowing spots that I never thought would regrow. After a week of intense itching in the area, I surprised to see stubble in there! My medicine causes my hair to fall out a lot and it seems to have slowed it down a lot. I love my hair and losing it has been really tough. I can't say enough about this product. I have relaxed hair and so I use it on wash day after a deep condition and 2 -3 times a week.
on 13 August 2018
Throwing away all my other hair products
Smells as it should, medicinal". If you know herbs then this is it! This product is on point. It does everything is says it will do and much more. Stop trying all those other
on 12 August 2018
Very good product. Quality is must betar
on 12 August 2018
Very helpful for premature white hairs...and it gives sound sleep as well..
on 12 August 2018
My hair is thinning due to age. We have noticed more hair growth. I have very twitchy skin soI was concerned it my trigger an eczema attack, but it didn't. It has cleared up.