auto-hp family

Customer reviews

on 21 October 2017
I was waiting a long time to to write this review. First I want to tell that the type of dandruff(seboric Dermatitis) I had, was there for almost 15yrs but finally it is gone for good.

I have tried multiple doctor and skin specialists but everyone gave more or less same medicine to cure it which gave temporal relief. None of the other products work on dandruff anymore. I now believed that my dandruff condition is going to go with me. I will have to live like this only.

One day while searching for new anti dandruff shampoos I came across this product. At first I was hesitant ordering but then they were priced at steep discount so I ordered this hair oil bottle.

Finally the order was delivered on third day. From day one I started applying this oil (although doctors told me never ever to use hair oils) I got relieved right from the first application. Yesterday after my fifth application I didn't see any flakes or any other signs of dandruff. I was so excited that I made up my mind to write the detailed review of this product. BTW it is my first ever detailed review on amazon. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone out there who are suffering from severe dandruff like me.

PS: I have oily skin and it doesn't breakout after application of this oil.
PPSS: :) It leaves your hair smooth and shiny.

Totally in love with this Hair oil.
on 15 February 2018
Pros
✅ Product was delivered on time, Dandruff gone just after using for 1 day
✅ my hairfall has reduced a lot
✅ it gave volume n shine to my hair
✅ smells good, not like other hair oils bad smell
✅ hair become smooth for sure
✅ Packaging is really good one
✅ Overall a Good Value for Money Product

Cons
❌ Design of Bottle could be better
❌ Being coconut oil based product freezes at low temperature and may need to be kept in warm water before use.
review image
on 28 October 2017
Very gud oil effect in only one use we used two bottles and my hair growth improve I'm not used regularly but 1-2times in week but it is impressive really after every use I make difference in my hair growth so I'm a happy buyer my husband also used this and his hair growth also work
on 7 September 2017
Thank you Amazon for Fast delivery. Coming to the product it is good hair oil for the people disturbed about their hair fall. Don't hesitate to buy this product because it really works in fast hair growth and prevent hairfall. Mix it with coconut oil if needed because the oil has high constituency.
on 16 October 2017
Nice Hair Oil. Feels organic and natural. Bought it after reading awesome reviews from top bloggers and hair experts. Finally i found a remedy for my FRIZZY hairs.
on 16 October 2017
It's good product. My wife used it and asked reorder again.
on 27 January 2018
I have been using this Hair Oil for around 15 days and must say this really works. I had read some reviews before buying this and someone mentioned about seboric Dermatitis, which was cured with this oil. So I ordered and tried this. Believe me this oil really works on seboric Dermatitis.

Pron:
Beneficial, if you have any kind of dandruff problem
Hair growth ?? (Not really sure, But hair fall has been reduced a bit. need to try for longer)

Cons:
Didn't like smell
on 4 December 2017
Delighted to use this Natural Herbal Hair Growth Oil. This oil has good aroma of rosemary and the quality of hair after usage has improved. Need to keep reordering it now as it is only 100ml and will not last for long.. My entire family has started using it now due to non sticky nature and good results.

But this oil need to kept in warm water before use as it is frozen state now a days in winter (anyways all coconut base hair oil will get frozen at low temperature).
on 19 November 2017
It was good in the beginning but we didn't find any significant change in hair growth or fixing of damaged hair. We used 4 bottles but it didn't help so 500rs for this hair oil it's expensive and not worth it.
on 2 October 2017
My mother using this she gets good result of less hair fall