auto-hp mens fashion family

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(containing "sticky"). See all 202 reviews
on 2 March 2018
I have been using this oil for the last 2 months,
this product is working effectively on hair fall
control and I can really see new hair follicles.
Further one more important point is that this oil
is not oily/sticky like other oils, on other hand
you will feel the same hair as after conditioning.
Good Product at reasonable price
4 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2018
I have always had issues with keeping my hair smooth, strong, from falling out and have tried everything to achieve this. I was so pleased to come across the Noor Secrets Oil because this product does just this. I was a bit skeptical before using it as I have tried some of the oils before to no avail so I wanted to use it for a while before passing judgement.

The first thing I noticed was how amazing the oil smelled! It makes me look forward to washing my hair just so that I can use the product! Besides the obvious, the oil is just the right texture: not too runny, and not sticky. I use a small amount and rub it into my hands and subsequently run it through my hair.

Ive noticed working tip to root works best so that my hair does not get weighed down. After my hair dries, it leaves it so soft and silky and smelling so good. I don't even need to straighten or blow dry my hair. Over the course of using half the bottle I have also noticed that my fallout has reduced significantly and I am so thrilled about this! I am truly a fan of this oil and would most definitely recommend it to all my friends as well as keep using it myself!
review image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 March 2018
Noor Secrets Herbal Oil has a very light, lingering fragrance. It nourishes the scalp and strengthens each hair strand to stimulate growth while also reducing graying. The best thing about this oil is that it helps soften your hair and makes it more manageable with just one use. Very useful in dandruff too.

Pros

Smells great
Makes hair soft and silky
Effectively controls hair fall
Conditions hair
Very effective on dandruff

Cons

Sticky and heavy

Rating
4.5/5
8 people found this helpful
on 12 January 2018
Nice oil. Not much sticky/ greasy and it's light. It's smell though is a little strong and can cause headache. Overall hair feels good after application. As mentioned on the package for best results one needs to use it twice daily.