auto-hp mens fashion family

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(containing "smell"). See all 199 reviews
on 8 July 2018
Things I like
1. It's a really good Oil for Those who are looking for stopping the hair fall and damage
2. Smells not bad its normal
3. it's really a dark Secrets in hair oil
4. it helps me to stop my hair fall and make them more shine.
5. this oil not creating any dandruff or scalp damage
6. applying it at night time helps in sleeping well

Thanks, Amazon for fast delivery
Give Thumbs-Up if Helpful
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
3 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2018
I have always had issues with keeping my hair smooth, strong, from falling out and have tried everything to achieve this. I was so pleased to come across the Noor Secrets Oil because this product does just this. I was a bit skeptical before using it as I have tried some of the oils before to no avail so I wanted to use it for a while before passing judgement.

The first thing I noticed was how amazing the oil smelled! It makes me look forward to washing my hair just so that I can use the product! Besides the obvious, the oil is just the right texture: not too runny, and not sticky. I use a small amount and rub it into my hands and subsequently run it through my hair.

Ive noticed working tip to root works best so that my hair does not get weighed down. After my hair dries, it leaves it so soft and silky and smelling so good. I don't even need to straighten or blow dry my hair. Over the course of using half the bottle I have also noticed that my fallout has reduced significantly and I am so thrilled about this! I am truly a fan of this oil and would most definitely recommend it to all my friends as well as keep using it myself!
on 10 August 2018
Yes, there is a strong smell and I like that smell.
Yes, there is a strong smell - I mixed it with my Leave-in conditioner, or lavender essential oil, and the smell is non-existent. You MUST use it sparingly!! as a little goes a long
on 12 August 2018
I love this product. Makes my hair really soft. Smells spicy but expected after reading ingredients. Will buy it again.
on 15 July 2018
I ordered this for my mom as she had too much hairfall from years now, she was using other brand of oil, i said her to use this brand over that, the smell is very good.
on 26 May 2018
Good hair oil with nice rosemary smell
on 15 February 2018
Pros
βœ… Product was delivered on time, Dandruff gone just after using for 1 day
βœ… my hairfall has reduced a lot
βœ… it gave volume n shine to my hair
βœ… smells good, not like other hair oils bad smell
βœ… hair become smooth for sure
βœ… Packaging is really good one
βœ… Overall a Good Value for Money Product

Cons
❌ Design of Bottle could be better
❌ Being coconut oil based product freezes at low temperature and may need to be kept in warm water before use.
11 people found this helpful
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 March 2018
Noor Secrets Herbal Oil has a very light, lingering fragrance. It nourishes the scalp and strengthens each hair strand to stimulate growth while also reducing graying. The best thing about this oil is that it helps soften your hair and makes it more manageable with just one use. Very useful in dandruff too.

Pros

Smells great
Makes hair soft and silky
Effectively controls hair fall
Conditions hair
Very effective on dandruff

Cons

Sticky and heavy

Rating
4.5/5
8 people found this helpful
on 27 January 2018
I have been using this Hair Oil for around 15 days and must say this really works. I had read some reviews before buying this and someone mentioned about seboric Dermatitis, which was cured with this oil. So I ordered and tried this. Believe me this oil really works on seboric Dermatitis.

Pron:
Beneficial, if you have any kind of dandruff problem
Hair growth ?? (Not really sure, But hair fall has been reduced a bit. need to try for longer)

Cons:
Didn't like smell
3 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2018
Due to hair fall problem which my elder brother had, I thought of ordering Noor Secrets Hair Oil from amazon.. The order was delivered quick and came neatly packed. The bottle was a leak proof one. The oil is a dark coloured, thick oil with nice smell.. The ingredients are so good which are well known to strengthen hair, reduce baldness, dandruff, promotes hair growth, reduce premature greying. Upon applying the oil in scalp u can feel its so relaxing and stress reliever.. I loved the oil and can be used regularly.