auto-hp mens fashion family

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(containing "bottle"). See all 202 reviews
on 28 October 2017
Very gud oil effect in only one use we used two bottles and my hair growth improve I'm not used regularly but 1-2times in week but it is impressive really after every use I make difference in my hair growth so I'm a happy buyer my husband also used this and his hair growth also work
11 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2018
I have always had issues with keeping my hair smooth, strong, from falling out and have tried everything to achieve this. I was so pleased to come across the Noor Secrets Oil because this product does just this. I was a bit skeptical before using it as I have tried some of the oils before to no avail so I wanted to use it for a while before passing judgement.

The first thing I noticed was how amazing the oil smelled! It makes me look forward to washing my hair just so that I can use the product! Besides the obvious, the oil is just the right texture: not too runny, and not sticky. I use a small amount and rub it into my hands and subsequently run it through my hair.

Ive noticed working tip to root works best so that my hair does not get weighed down. After my hair dries, it leaves it so soft and silky and smelling so good. I don't even need to straighten or blow dry my hair. Over the course of using half the bottle I have also noticed that my fallout has reduced significantly and I am so thrilled about this! I am truly a fan of this oil and would most definitely recommend it to all my friends as well as keep using it myself!
review image
on 29 July 2018
Im buying this bottle for 2nd time. I started buying this one for thinning of hair problem and grey hairs. In one month of usage, grey hairs are visible reduced but in terms of new hair growth or Dandruff or other ones no such results found. Yet again buying it bec as prescribed ,it should be used for atleast 3 months for visible results.
on 27 June 2018
Amazing oil for hair growth. I love the oil it regrows hair fastly this is a second bottle.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
One person found this helpful
on 13 July 2018
Very good hair oil it reduces my hairfall in 2 weeks i tired many oil but this one works very good on my hair this is my second bottle which iam using
on 13 February 2018
There is no doubt oil is good but there is a problem to apply in winter as this oil is coconut oil based product n in winter it freezes inside bottle.
One person found this helpful
on 4 August 2018
Sir each bottle of the hair oil is not sealed from outside.thus oil is leaking from every bottles.why is there no seal in the cap?it seems to be used products.
on 15 February 2018
Pros
βœ… Product was delivered on time, Dandruff gone just after using for 1 day
βœ… my hairfall has reduced a lot
βœ… it gave volume n shine to my hair
βœ… smells good, not like other hair oils bad smell
βœ… hair become smooth for sure
βœ… Packaging is really good one
βœ… Overall a Good Value for Money Product

Cons
❌ Design of Bottle could be better
❌ Being coconut oil based product freezes at low temperature and may need to be kept in warm water before use.
review image
11 people found this helpful
on 21 October 2017
I was waiting a long time to to write this review. First I want to tell that the type of dandruff(seboric Dermatitis) I had, was there for almost 15yrs but finally it is gone for good.

I have tried multiple doctor and skin specialists but everyone gave more or less same medicine to cure it which gave temporal relief. None of the other products work on dandruff anymore. I now believed that my dandruff condition is going to go with me. I will have to live like this only.

One day while searching for new anti dandruff shampoos I came across this product. At first I was hesitant ordering but then they were priced at steep discount so I ordered this hair oil bottle.

Finally the order was delivered on third day. From day one I started applying this oil (although doctors told me never ever to use hair oils) I got relieved right from the first application. Yesterday after my fifth application I didn't see any flakes or any other signs of dandruff. I was so excited that I made up my mind to write the detailed review of this product. BTW it is my first ever detailed review on amazon. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone out there who are suffering from severe dandruff like me.

PS: I have oily skin and it doesn't breakout after application of this oil.
PPSS: :) It leaves your hair smooth and shiny.

Totally in love with this Hair oil.
25 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 March 2018
+Naturally derived Oil
+No side-effects
+Effective Results in quick time
+Soothing Effects
+Easy-to-use Bottle and Compact.
+It gets absorbed to your muscles
+Value for money