auto-hp mens fashion family

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(containing "hairfall"). See all 199 reviews
on 23 July 2018
it is a very good oil i used it on my daughter's hair , they were falling very rapidly, but after using it hairfall got reduced... it is a worthful and a good product ....
on 15 June 2018
Once Try it if u have hairfall problem.... You can see result in its first use....
2 people found this helpful
on 6 August 2018
I like this product very much. It’s a cost effective plus it really very effective for hairfall and dandruff.
I’m just love this...
on 15 July 2018
I ordered this for my mom as she had too much hairfall from years now, she was using other brand of oil, i said her to use this brand over that, the smell is very good.
on 13 July 2018
Very good hair oil it reduces my hairfall in 2 weeks i tired many oil but this one works very good on my hair this is my second bottle which iam using
on 6 April 2018
The product is good.It reduced my hairfall to some extent.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2018
Just like any other hair oil don't expect too much no significant reduce in hairfall, dandruff
on 16 August 2018
It is ok, helps in slight reduction of hairfall.. Price is too high..
on 26 June 2018
I have seen improvement in my hairfall. I can also feel like my hairs are growing
on 15 February 2018
Pros
✅ Product was delivered on time, Dandruff gone just after using for 1 day
✅ my hairfall has reduced a lot
✅ it gave volume n shine to my hair
✅ smells good, not like other hair oils bad smell
✅ hair become smooth for sure
✅ Packaging is really good one
✅ Overall a Good Value for Money Product

Cons
❌ Design of Bottle could be better
❌ Being coconut oil based product freezes at low temperature and may need to be kept in warm water before use.
review image