auto-hp family

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(containing "reduced"). See all 76 reviews
on 15 February 2018
Pros
✅ Product was delivered on time, Dandruff gone just after using for 1 day
✅ my hairfall has reduced a lot
✅ it gave volume n shine to my hair
✅ smells good, not like other hair oils bad smell
✅ hair become smooth for sure
✅ Packaging is really good one
✅ Overall a Good Value for Money Product

Cons
❌ Design of Bottle could be better
❌ Being coconut oil based product freezes at low temperature and may need to be kept in warm water before use.
review image
on 27 January 2018
I have been using this Hair Oil for around 15 days and must say this really works. I had read some reviews before buying this and someone mentioned about seboric Dermatitis, which was cured with this oil. So I ordered and tried this. Believe me this oil really works on seboric Dermatitis.

Pron:
Beneficial, if you have any kind of dandruff problem
Hair growth ?? (Not really sure, But hair fall has been reduced a bit. need to try for longer)

Cons:
Didn't like smell
on 20 January 2018
Very good oil....show result in 1st use only.....hairfall reduced... Thanks
on 13 February 2018
Hair fall reduced. I try different hair hair oils but this is something I use to take care for my hair . The product suits me and I love using this oil
on 20 October 2017
I m using it from one week only and therefore cannot give more comments but I can see difference as my hair fall has been reduced just after using three times.hope for the best results ahead. Now I m able to manage my hairs more efficiently.
on 15 February 2018
It works for me, very good oil for hair. I and my husband have been using it for a few months and have seen fantastic results. My hair fall problem is reduced by 90% which has made me confident and happy once again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 February 2018
Very good hair oil, help my hair getting Stronger Root, reduces Split ends, fights Dandruff and Premature Graying
on 21 February 2018
This product is good, it helps my hair get Stronger Root, reduces Split ends, fights Dandruff and increase Luster and more moisture Healthy and Thick extra Shiny Smooth Hair.
on 29 August 2017
I have been suffering fromheavy hairball and still it has not stopped. I have used almost 1 and half 100 ml bottles of this oil.I didn't use it regularly but when I stopped using it, my hairfall got worse. So I bought another bottle to see what is happening,and it proved to quite effective. Believe me, I have tried almost everything for my hairball and still trying everything out there to find something better. If this has reduced my hairfall, it can reduces anybody's.
on 29 August 2017
Out of hundreds of brands out there which promise that they give the best when it comes to hair care and may confuse. There exist one which you can certainly depend on as it can make you feel the real goodness. This product is purely based on various herbs which means firstly, you are using something which is free from chemicals. Secondly, it gives the best aroma and freshness which would make you feel real good. I started using it for sometime now and I could see the visible difference.

When I say the difference, I could fee my hair being soft and silky and secondly, the hair fall has reduced quite considerably. Last but not the least, I use to have lot of grey hair and was worried about it. Now the worries are gone completely. I feel fresh and rejuvenated.