auto-hp mens fashion family womens fashion

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(containing "effective"). See all 199 reviews
on 28 October 2017
Very gud oil effect in only one use we used two bottles and my hair growth improve I'm not used regularly but 1-2times in week but it is impressive really after every use I make difference in my hair growth so I'm a happy buyer my husband also used this and his hair growth also work
11 people found this helpful
on 2 March 2018
I have been using this oil for the last 2 months,
this product is working effectively on hair fall
control and I can really see new hair follicles.
Further one more important point is that this oil
is not oily/sticky like other oils, on other hand
you will feel the same hair as after conditioning.
Good Product at reasonable price
4 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2018
I live in a highly polluted Noida, where dust just accumulates into your scalp. So, I always apply oil at night or just before an hour of taking head bath. I found this hair oil very effective in reducing falling of hair. Always for any oil to be effective apply it to the roots.
6 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2018
It's a great product for those whose hair become thinner and suffering from premature hair fall...I purchased it for my premature hair loss...and because of my hairs going thinner...this oil effectively work if we properly used (according instructions on it)....but I am happy if this oil helps to regain my lost hairs...
2 people found this helpful
on 15 June 2018
Once Try it if u have hairfall problem.... You can see result in its first use....
2 people found this helpful
on 6 August 2018
I like this product very much. It’s a cost effective plus it really very effective for hairfall and dandruff.
I’m just love this...
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 June 2018
using it for a few days...seems effective !
on 19 July 2018
Really effective!!
I am using it from last 15 days and it has dilevered the positive results.
on 5 May 2018
Reduced my hair fall within a week. Very light hair oil. Relaxes mind and results good sleep
One person found this helpful
on 14 June 2018
My hair fall reduced and I can see my hairs growing. But I see no effect on making my hairs black