auto-hp mens fashion family

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(containing "stopped"). See all 198 reviews
on 28 April 2018
If I had known about this product before, I wouldnt hv wasted so much money on other useless products for my hair fall. This is the best product that stopped my hair fall to almost nil...
I have had long hair before but due to hair fall I had to trim it short. And even after that I suffered from excessive hair fall , I was afraid to comb my hair, or even touch my hair just because I feared my hair will fall again...
I have used this product just twice and the results were miraculous.... Thank you Amazon... I am definitely going for a second order and recommending it to everyone who is troubled by hairless...
4 people found this helpful
on 8 July 2018
Things I like
1. It's a really good Oil for Those who are looking for stopping the hair fall and damage
2. Smells not bad its normal
3. it's really a dark Secrets in hair oil
4. it helps me to stop my hair fall and make them more shine.
5. this oil not creating any dandruff or scalp damage
6. applying it at night time helps in sleeping well

Thanks, Amazon for fast delivery
Give Thumbs-Up if Helpful
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
3 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2018
I was depressed with the problem of hair fall a lot after buying now my hair fall is decreased and my hair growth is also good now
on 15 July 2018
After using this product instead of gaining hair my hair started falling so much. I dont know why amazon has recommended this product. Even biotin now doesnt stop my hair from falling. Worst product dont even think of buying
on 21 July 2018
Good hair oil. Its really working in hair growth and stop hair fall. If anyone get hair fall problem,then should use this once.
on 21 July 2018
Very good oil... Very effective on my hairs... My hair stopped falling now...
on 3 July 2018
It helps in stopping the hair fall, and it works wonderfully
on 22 October 2017
This product is simply amazing ! I have alopecia and I have struggled for years trying to find the right products to aid in hair growth and FINALLY after seeing a Facebook ad and clicking through all the tutorials I decided to try it and I'm so thankful that I did.

I am natural been natural for 2 years now but just recently stopped hiding under wigs.

I wear protective styles other than braids so I can take the time to wash my hair and oil my scalp properly.

I also use this oil in my conditioner as well for wash days.

Please try this product if you struggle with alopecia or dry scalp or even unhealthy hair.

My 4c hair has come so far in such a short time with this oil.

I started using this oil in Aug 2017 so just little less than 3 months
4 people found this helpful
on 4 July 2018
Buyed two times upto now and now also going buy. After 2 months i am giving review ,its nice product. Really superb . By using this product my hair falling has been stopped . Hair growh not seen Ny changes. Tq noor secrets hair oil.
review image
on 21 October 2017
Bang, this is the best hair oil I ever bought in my life. I love the rich aroma of this very oil, it is refreshing and i feel my hairs much lighter.

To any of you who use expensive perfume or hair oil I recommend to try this product. My friends use to comment me that I smell so good and asked what perfume I use and when I told them to sniff my hair and they just can't believe it because the smell of this products smell so good and original. I have now stopped using perfume from the day I started using this product and I will go for it again and again and again.

Packages was well pack by amazon and the seller support service is excellent. Thanks amazon for such an amazing product and I just wonder what magic is done upon this product.

Guys you should try out this product and you wont get disappointed. I have been using this product since 2 weeks and after I started using this oil, my hair fall gradually decreased and now I am free from my long dandruff problem.

Thanks a lot Amazon and Seller for making this amazing product available to us.
7 people found this helpful