Nokia 7 Plus (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 12+13 MP Dual rear camera with ZEISS optics, Dual-tone LED flash with 1.4µm f/1.75 2PD with ZEISS optics, 1.0µm f/2.6 with ZEISS optics, Dual-tone flash | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 15.24 centimeters (6-inch) Full HD+ display capacitive touchscreen with 2160x1080 pixels | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual nano hybrid SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.0 Oreo operating system with 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa core processor
- Battery: 3800 mAH lithium ion battery providing talk-time upto 19 hours and stand by upto 723 hours
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Protective cover, Nokia USB-C charger, Charging or Data cable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nokia 7 Plus comes with a 6" full FD+ display. It has 12+13MP dual primary camera with ZEISS optics, dual-tone flash and 16MP front facing camera.
From the manufacturer
See More do More
The 6” inch full-HD+ display will quickly become your go-to screen around the house. Want to watch and chat? With a gentle tap, split the screen and open two 1:1 windows. It’s multitasking done right.
Pictures Rich in Color
The 12 MP and 13 MP sensors with ZEISS optics and 2 x optical zoom deliver vivid colors that bring your photos to life.
Beauty in Strength
Machined from a solid block of 6000 series aluminum, Nokia 7 Plus is a phone that can take what life throws at you and look good while doing it. Its subtle curves and ceramic-feel coating bring the best of both worlds: a great grip and a clean look.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.It don't have screen mirroring directly to TV
2.You can't use normal OTG pendrive directly to Mobile.
3. Little bit heavy
1. Front is corning gorilla glass
2. Camera :
A) Rear camera and the software provided by Nokia are awesome.
B) Front camera is good with sufficient light, no selfie flash.
C) You have slow motion and time lapse option in vedio mode. This is really good feature.
It will defintely come for more than a day, even if you are connected with 4G with Mobile data on and continuous browsing and watching vedios and listening to music.
The design is the something which is classic with copper line around the edges and camera lens. This gives really rich appearence.
Facing worst support and service from Nokia .Not recommend to purchase.
Another good thing about this phone is that this is supported by android one. What this means is that there is no unnecessary modification to the system and the ui matches close to google recommended ui as well as, new android updates are going to come quite fast. Nokia releases monthly security patches and uses the industry standard scheduling for it. 2 years of android version upgrade and 1 extra year of security patch upgrade.
Battery life is quite good, considering, I upgraded from 3300 in OP5 to 3800 mAh in N7+. I have location on the whole time, use bluetooth headphone for 2-3 hours in office, watch videos for 2 hours and still have sufficient left at night, so that I can expect my phone to stay on in the morning. Charging isn't as fast as OP5, but that might be owing to bigger battery and different technology, but isn't too slow either.
Everything a midrange requires is found in Nokia 7 plus.Only con is that after recent update in July 2018 the fon is lagging.The camera shutter speed is also slower down after recent update.
Rest is best as expected from Nokia.
Price is little bit higher at 2-3k.
I have another phone with same OS (one plus 5) that work fine in same wifi network, so something is wrong with Nokia android one OS.