Nokia Lumia 710 (Fuchsia)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5MP primary camera with LED flash, touch focus, auto and manual white balance
- 3.7-inch capacitive multipoint-touch ClearBlack display touchscreen with 800x480 pixels resolution
- Windows operating system with 8GB inbuilt storage memory
- 1300mAH battery providing talktime of 6.9 hours on 2G and 7.3 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 390 hours on 2G and 400 hours on 3G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 month manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Nokia has introduced Nokia Lumia 710, Windows Phone that is designed to be affordable. The touchscreen handset runs on Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) OS, which supports all kinds of software. Lumia comes with a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Scorpion Processor with a clock rate speed of 1400 MHz. This is very responsive and thus enhances the performance of the phone. The Nokia handset also supports a 512 MB RAM and has Adreno 205 GPU.