Three days use review.
1. Thanks for providing Android 12 os with no extra apps and bloats.
2. Two years of its os upgrade is a big advantage.
3. Coming to camera rear 50 mp is just average and front 8mp marks above average.
4. Comes with monthly Google security patch updates.
5. Battery I gave 3 star because when its percentage reaches 20 from there on its racing fast towards dead end. Don't know whats wrong there.
6. Overall performance is very good.
7. Nokia has its own standards. Just go for it without confusion.
8. Best mobile for normal users and officials.
9. Finger print and face unlock works fine.
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 7.6 x 0.9 cm; 189 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Wireless communication technologies||Cellular|
|Connectivity technologies||Bluetooth, USB|
|Special features||Rear Camera, Dual_Sim, Face Unlock, Camera|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface - primary||Touchscreen|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Battery Power Rating||5000|
|Phone Talk Time||44.5 Hours|
|Phone Standby Time (with data)||813 Hours|
|Whats in the box||Device, Charger, Cable, User Guide|
|Manufacturer||For and on behalf of HMD Mobile India Private Limited|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||189 g|