Nokia 8 (Polished Blue, 64GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP (Colour + OIS) + 13MP (Mono) primary camera with 1.12um, f/2.0, 76.9 degree, PDAF, IR range finder, and dual tone flash and 13MP front facing camera with PDAF, 1.12um, f/2.0, 78.4 degree, and display flash; Use both front and rear cameras simultaneously with Dual-Sight mode
- 13.46 centimeters (5.3-inch) IPS QHD capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa Core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM (nano+ nano) dual-standby (4G+4G); Hybrid Sim Slot
- 3090mAH lithium-ion battery; Ambient light and Fingerprint Sensors
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Nokia 8 undergoes a rigorous 40-stage process of machining, anodizing and polishing to ensure its distinctive design pairs flawlessly with the polished aluminium unibody. The ultimate in seamless unibody construction, Nokia 8 is designed to nestle perfectly in the palm of your hand.
Review from dpreview.com
'The Nokia 8 looks classy and refined. Not loud or garish - just elegant. It has all the makings of a phone that shakes things up and changes segment dynamics. HMD Global must be given credit for constructing phones with tank-like durability. Ergonomics are also on point - everything falls to hand easily. No quirky fingerprint sensor location to be found here.' - Shobhit Varma, India Today
‘True blue flagship and very powerful in terms of specs and brings some very interesting features to the table. Dual sight streaming is a gamechanger, which Nokia calls it a ‘Bothie’. The Nokia 8 one-ups the OnePlus 5 in terms of a better in-hand feel (this is a personal opinion), a more capable and higher resolution display, and a faster update cycle thanks to the presence of stock Android. ' - Deepak Dhingra, 91mobiles
"The Nokia 8 for sure is one damn classy phone in the looks department. Honestly, the bothie concept is a neat one, something that's been done to a lesser effect before too, but the Nokia 8 is the one phone which actually does it the best. More than that the ability to live stream video on Facebook and YouTube from within the camera interface is god sent” - Sahil Mohan Gupta, Gizmodo India
From the manufacturer
Dual Sight Mode
A first for mobile phones, the exclusive Dual-Sight mode lets you use both front and back cameras simultaneously for split-screen photos and video and built-in streaming straight to Facebook Live and YouTube Live.
Pure, Secure and Up to Date
Thanks to pure, secure, up to date Android, you can get the Android 8.0 Oreo update on the Nokia 8.
Our Most Powerful Android Smartphone
Nokia 8 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, engineered to deliver exceptionally long battery life. We’ve also added a full-length copper cooling pipe with graphite shield to dissipate system heat across the full body of the phone.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll list few cons that I faced:-
- The screen is very prone to scratches
- There is a lack of good back covers for this model, which is still bearable but what really bothers me is lack of screen guards, since it has rounded edges, whatever screen guard I use comes off very soon.
- The screen, atleast in my case, I noticed some defects in the screen, for example there are 4 icons on the notification tray, which have been there for more than 15 mins, after I clear those icons the notifications are gone, but the pixels still show a translucent shadow of those icons for the next 10 mins, this happens for everything that is displayed on the screen for a while, after I remove that thing, it's shadow/ghost remains on that area of screen. Other than that, the screen is good, the colours are good. And to be honest I don't mind the thick bezels.
- Heating problem, yes ofcourse it's there, it's a 6000 series aluminium frame body, and Indian weather conditions, but it also heats up on excessive use for more than 20-30 mins.
- No notification lights or a way to know if you have any extra notifications other than emails, missed calls or SMS. The always on display only caters to these 3 types of notifications, to see any other notifications, you'll have to turn on the screen.
- The camera use BUT ONLY REGARDS STILL IMAGES, the quality is not at par with the competition in this price range ( I bought it for ₹28,000).
Now the pros of this device!!!!
- The build quality. It's a Nokia device, as expected IT IS VERY VERY STURDY! I frankly didn't find the point of buying a back cover, but I had to, since my hands are a bit slippery.
- Battery and charging, amazing!! Charges quickly and lasts me most of the day ! Example: I take it off charging at 8am, use it throughout the day for calls, texting, surfing, music, some videos but not a lot of them, in that case the battery lasts till 7 pm.
- Camera Quality REGARDING VIDEOS CAPTURED ON NOKIA 8, the sound quality in the videos shot in this device is INSANE! It's too good! So is the video quality!
- Does not hang, for me it hasn't.
- Too much storage space !! I have a memory card in it and the device storage, I carelessly download media, never have got to worry about storage on this device.
- The finger print sensor is fast and quite good! Not a single scratch on it yet.
- No scratches on the camera glass either. This is something I appreciate.
- Sound quality, for calls it's very crisp and loud enough. For playing media, it's a single bottom firing speaker but it's quite clear and loud, I'd use the word satisfying.
- Making calls, I noticed that the microphone is quite nice, my voice goes through clear and crisp. Also compared to other device I used with the same SIM, sitting on the same spot, I notice Nokia 8 recieved better signal for me.
- In box earphones!!! First of all not all manufacturers give those, I'm glad Nokia does. Good sound, mic and button quality! In fact I think I'd like to buy an extra set of these.
- Charger, fast and efficient.
- Clean android, I do get monthly updates for security patches.
All in all, I'd say I'm satisfied having bought this device. Even though I still have to get the screen replaced under warranty I guess, but all the same, enjoying it.