Nokia 105 (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 4.572 centimeters (1.8-inch) display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- S30+ operating system, 4MB RAM, 4MB internal memory and single SIM
- 800mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Toll Free Number: 1800 1028 169 for product related assistance
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The design Shaped for your palm Featuring a curved, ergonomic body and an island key layout for easier dialling and texting, the Nokia 105 gives you the feeling of a solid, quality phone nestled in the palm of your hand. It's good to talk The resilient battery offers up to 15 hours of talk time or a month on standby 1, so you can talk from dawn until dusk. Your everyday companion The Nokia 105 is prepared for whatever the day throws at you, with its polycarbonate shell that keeps its color even when scratched. Plus, with a built-in flashlight and pre-loaded games including the classic Snake Xenzia, there's never a dark or dull moment.
From the manufacturer
105 by Nokia
105 by Nokia is an easy to use phone that comes with multiple features such as single SIM slot, LED torch, 1.8" display, storage for 2000 contacts, micro USB connector, FM radio and free games. Therefore, use this phone for all your requirements.
This cell phone by Nokia has a screen dimension of 4.572 centimeters. This product has a fair sized screen that allows you to see data comfortably without any hassle.
- 1.8 inches screen
- S30+ operating system
- 4MB RAM, 4MB internal memory
- Single SIM
- FM radio
This phone features an island keymat. The keypad helps you by typing numbers and text messages with ease.
4MB RAM, 4MB Internal Memory
This phone by Nokia comes with 4MB of RAM and 4MB of internal memory. The internal memory helps you to store your favourite music and pictures in one place.
There is a single SIM slot available on this phone that allows you to call and text your contacts seamlessly.
4,743 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Package: phone box comes inside the Amazon plastic cover
Seller: Appario Retail Private Ltd
4.572 centimeters (1.8-inch) display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution
S30+ operating system, 4MB RAM, 4MB internal memory and single SIM
800mAH lithium-ion battery
1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Good feature phone. Rough usage. Buy if you want only calls and SMS and not expecting any advanced feature. The torch has become mostly used feature :-). Lightweight. Good for preteen kids if you don't want him to be on mobile apps always but still want to communicate with him. Also good for people who what to be away from too much of technology and just are looking for a simple mode of communication.