- Paperback: 94 pages
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub (17 November 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 151935407X
- ISBN-13: 978-1519354075
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,31,721 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Nodejs: Practical Guide for Beginners: Volume 12 (Programming Is Easy) Paperback – Import, 17 Nov 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Even the sample code was copied from this tutorial, without changing the file name inside. For example, in chapter 7, the sample code has a line below:
var wProcess=cprocess.exec('The node support.js'+j...)
but the child process js file was named as "file1.js", so that the code above cannot execute. If you look at the online tutorial for this part,
the sample code is:
var workerProcess = child_process.exec('node support.js '+i,...)
It seems that the author named "i" into "j", but forget to change the file name "support.js" to "file1.js"???!!!
Besides, the codes listed in this book are all central aligned on Kindle, it is very hard to read.