- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
No Safe Zone Paperback – 13 Jun 2016
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Adite Banerjie's first short story was the winner of the Harlequin India Passions Aspiring Authors Contest (2012). Her debut title, The Indian Tycoon's Marriage Deal (December 2013), was based on the winning entry. No Safe Zone is her third book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 45 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The title, however, doesn’t seem to fit the tale, but that is entirely the author’s choice. The cover, showing Kabir and Qiara dashing away on a bike works well enough, though I would've preferred to see Qiara hugging Kabir tight from behind in a situation like that instead of enjoying the flight.
Kabir and Qiara (How do we pronounce this name!) make an interesting pair, blowing hot and cold, and eventually getting horizontal—an inescapable feature in the author’s stories. Kabir, the versatile crime branch investigator, changes his mission to protecting his ladylove from the evil forces than doing any serious investigative work. The author takes you on a roller-coaster ride from Delhi to an intriguing palace in Rajasthan, where the enemy is overpowered by using a unique strategy. Now that is what an audience would love to see on the big screen.
The narrative, in my humble opinion, does become a bit description-heavy at times, affecting the pace of the story. The strange twists and turns in the tale, introduced by the author at every step of the way, will definitely keep a reader engaged till the very end. On the whole, a good read on a rainy day.
I wish the author the very best.
I'd been hearing about this one for ages - the author posted excerpts every now and then - so the anticipation was high ........and I wasn't disappointed at all.
Kabir and Qiara are an explosive pair - getting into trouble (usually Qiara) and getting rescued (usually courtesy Kabir) all the time. Just when you think things are beginning to settle down, something else goes wrong - great, convoluted, plot!
I literally had to finish the book in one sitting because how else would I ever know who the villains were and how they got their comeuppance?
The author, Adite Banerjie, has gone the extra mile with this book - she shows she is a serious writer and can do crazy stuff with suspense and romance and action!
When Kabir and Qiara meet after years, their lives have taken different routes. Though they had sworn to never trust each other again, that is the only way they can survive the ordeals they are forced to face.
Romance, murder, woman-trafficking, drugs, politics, greed...it has all the ingredients of a possible superhit Bollywood movie.
And yes, Hritik as Kabir please. ;)
Directors are you listening?
No Safe Zone is a romantic story with suspense as background or should I say its other way round.
Qiara, who works for a London based NGO - Girls Rock! embarks on a risky journey to find out where Reshma, the poster girl of their campaign had disappeared, and also why their main donor, Ranveer Khanna has suddenly gone underground. But what she doesn’t know that this journey will be like opening a Pandora’s Box and many past skeletons which were long deep buried in a closet will tumble out.
Kabir, Intelligence bureau officer, who is on a mission to unearth international women’s trafficking scam runs into Qiara whom he loved once upon a time. On one hand Qiara is a prime suspect in a murder while on other he must save her in process of unearthing the truth.
To read my review in deatil please click on my blog link below
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?