- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Europe, Middle East & Africa; UK ed edition (16 November 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0077115511
- ISBN-13: 978-0077115517
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.5 x 8.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,42,353 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
The No-Cry Potty Training Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Child Say Good-Bye to Nappies 'UK Edition' (UK Professional General Reference General Reference) Paperback – Import, 16 Nov 2006
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
From the Back Cover
Say good-bye to diapers and hello to fast, effective potty training, from the parenting author millions trust
Potty training your child doesn't have to be a stressful experience. Parenting authority Elizabeth Pantley helps your child get on the road to bathroom independence without frustration, confusion, or tears.
Elizabeth Pantley's easy no-cry solution will help you: Determine the right time to start potty training Create a simple and effective potty plan Increase your child's self-esteem and independence Motivate a reluctant potty user . . . and more!
Plus, this is the only potty training book with complete bathroom safety checklists and childproofing strategies.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We thought we were doing things right, but Elizabeth Pantley helped me understand that I could and should do them even better and how. We made lots of tiny changes, but they all added up to sleep for both our little girl and my husband and I. We are SO thankful for this book. Thank you Elizabeth Pantley!!!!!
The author is both incredibly encouraging and realistic - no tears is the ENDGAME, it won’t always be the path. But minimizing tears on the journey to good sleep is possible, and she shows you how. I thought we’d never see the back of our nap time sleep issues, but FINALLY my son will nap in his crib after putting into place a structure based on this book!!! I’m so thankful— and now I need a margarita. 😅
After reading this book we realized we were doing everything wrong! She was so hyper because she was tired! And by keeping her up later and letting her run the show, she was basically responding to the lack of structure by becoming crazier.
I had an idea of what we could do to make her sleep earlier, and this book helped me compile a list of ideas to create the perfect bedtime ritual to allow her to be ready for bed at a reasonable time. At the time I bought the book I would have settled for an 11pm bedtime with no crying. I honestly NEVER thought we could get her on an earlier sleep schedule, because she'd been going to bed so late ever since she was over a year old. I just thought it was the way she was wired. WRONG! With this book's help our daughter goes to bed as early as 8:30pm!!! It's truly a miracle. Kids can change, it's the parents that are the tough cookies.
I am so thrilled with this book, I can't say enough good things about it! Lots of sections weren't relevant to our problem, but this book covers basically any situation. We just read the parts that related to us and picked the ideas that we thought would help.
If you're having sleep issues with your toddler, don't hesitate, click the "buy button"! Now!
I found it's tips and techniques fabulous and so relevant for me and my daughter.
I love how gentle and child-centred the book - and indeed, all of Elizabeth Pantley's books - are.
While her sleep is not perfect, I have learnt through the book, there is no such thing. Having realistic expecations for her sleep is one of the many things I have taken away from the books.
This book, and indeed, any of Elizabeth Pantley's books I would recommend for parents, either first timers, or for those with many children.