Nivia Python Sports Gloves, Large (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Super stretchable micro leather
- Added padding on the palms for better comfort during workouts
- Size chart available in secondary image
- Made of Stretchable Micro Leather
- Remains Odour free and clean even while sweating
- Ergonomic padding
- Ideal for both Men and Women
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Nivia Python gloves have been designed for Gym enthusiasts who work out on regular basis. As the gloves are fingerless, it becomes easy to grab other stuff without taking them off. The ergonomic padding keeps your hand comfortable and safe from injury. Gives flexibility and durability due to stretchable micro leather. The Gloves are best for beginners as well as trainers. Provides better grip for weight lifting. Can also be used as Fashion/ Cycling Gloves.
Showing 1-8 of 501 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Breathable gloves, lot better than leather or synthetic ones. Easy to remove, washable, doesn't smell bad (if cleaned).
First review: Torn box, unpacked gloves, no seal. Gloves looks like used ones. Brought from most trusted cloudtail seller
- No loose threads or cuts or stitching issues found upon inspection.
- Packaged in a plastic ziper lock bag instead of a box but I have seen/tried these at a local sports shop and it was packaged in the same zip bag as well.
- Manufactured in Nov-2016 as per the label. So no old/clearance stock here.
- Proper Nivia branding and looks genuine. Also, looks exactly the same as product picture displayed at Amazon site. Manufacturing details from FreeWill Sports Pvt Ltd are also present. Additionally you can also check the bar code for genuineness if you are really keen!
- Size fits extremely well (I ordered Size-L as per size chart and measurement of about 8"-9" of palm circumference). Literally “…like a glove” with this one.
- Inside of the gloves are not leathery so there are chances of slippage if not careful.
- Doesn’t come with wrist support but I preferred this one because I like to wear my wristwatch which would be impossible with wrist support.
- Hopefully the branding or velcro will not wear much after washing (more on that after about a month’s of usage).
- The mesh on the upper side of the glove can accumulate dirt quickly if you are wearing it while running or cycling.
Overall I am satisfied with the initial condition of these gloves. I’d hate to see these nice gloves going down in terms of quality within few months. If these survive for more than a year then I’d say money well spent!
The look of these gloves are impeccable and masculine....yet the inside cushion grip is fabulous.
The heavy workouts will not taint the fabric but with time the product will keep on setting to a firm grip on your hands.
A must buy if you perform iron bars morning/evening.
Left one is old and right one is new.