- Item Weight: 839 g
- Item part number: FB-311-11
- ASIN: B00LSOMV9U
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 July 2014
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,094 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Colour Option : Product colour will depend on Stock Availability. No colour option, will send which ever is available.
- Sole Material: PVC Sole for Hard Ground.
- Disclaimer: Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
- Material: Synthetic Leather.
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt, If your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step,Dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun. Heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
- Pasted with non toxic Eco-friendly adhesive.
- Recommended for Normal & Soft Ground
- Durable flat nylon laces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nivia is one of the established sports brands who provide stylish and innovative sports gear to most of the aspiring sport players as well as others. As a brand they have produced thousands of spectacular gear which have been used by numerous renowned sport personalities. Football, volleyball, basketball, cricket, tennis, hockey, badminton and squash are the sports in whose accessories and gear they deal in regularly. Since 1934, the year they established, Nivia has been producing superior quality products and have thousands of loyal customers under their roof due to their dextrous efforts for more than seven decades. Disclaimer :The images represent actual product though color of the image, graphics and product may slightly differ.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you play thrice or more in a week, please do not go for this
It is a comfortable fit for me as i regularly wear shoes. Nivia is a well known brand and i would recommend this as it gave me a good experience , probably there are other better pairs out there on Amazon but at 500INR this a good buy.
Just go for it if u are a buying studs for first and if you are experienced then you are better to judge then me. ;)