- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Nivia N-Ray 100 Badminton Racquet
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ultra light racquet, 77 grams joint less racket
- Isometric frame, lager sweet spot
- Comes with full cover
- Full composite racket
- String tension is 22lbs , For beginners- Intermediate
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A One Pc Ultra Light Badminton Racquet. Good For Entry Level Players Who Are Looking For A Light Racquet
Showing 1-8 of 27 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Best for Beginner and Intermediate level players.
-Comparatively lightweight and easy to control.
-Isometric frame, so larger sweet spot.
-One piece frame, with built-in T-joint gives great torsional stability.
-Comes with full size bag/pouch.
-Full composite racket, Carbon-Graphite shaft.
-White colour looks great.
-Don't expect a great performance.
-The handle broke in less than one week (see the attached photos), fixed a new one from the local sports shop.
-You cannot get a one piece frame racquet for this price (I bought it for Rs.780).
-A low budget premium looking above average quality badminton racquet from Nivia.
Happy Shopping :)
Very loose and cheap wires
stay away from this
Worst experience till now with amazon the item was delayed by two days and they mentioned it was delayed because of customer request😠