- Item Weight: 9.07 g
- Item part number: 42204268
- ASIN: B00GQVESKA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1,328 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #105 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 40.00 Delivery charge
Nivea Creme, 200ml
|Price:||180.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||60.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Quantity: 200ml; Item Form: Cream
- Original moisturiser for the whole family
- Dermatologically tested for skin compatibility
- Healthy Skin
- Usage: Step 1: Scoop product with clean hands. Step 2: Rub it on your palms to spread evenly. Step 3: Gently massage all over your face and body. Step 4: Use daily for soft, smooth skin.
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Moisturiser
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The unmatched moisturiser for every skin type, for children as well as for adults and during all seasons.atched moisturiser for every skin type, for children as well as for adults and during all seasons. NIVEA Creme builds a protective layer that guards the skin from harmful external influences like heat, cold, humidity and pollution. It not only cares for the skin, but also prevents loss of moisture by retaining it within the skin. As a result, the skin remains naturally beautiful and well cared for. NIVEA Creme is an everyday, multi-purpose moisturising cream for oily skin which protects and gives relief from damaged skin, leaving it healthy. It can be used in countless ways. It is a popular day cream and night cream. You can even use it on your lips when they get chapped in the cold weather. The dermatologically tested NIVEA Creme is safe on the skin. Using it will help you protect and soothe the dry skin over your body, especially areas such as elbows, heels, cuticles and any body parts that need extra hydration. You can use this soft and gentle moisturising cream on your sensitive skin and the delicate skin of babies as well. Apply regularly to get soft, supple and hydrated skin.
From the Manufacturer
The unsurpassed classic among the skin creams
Trust the blue tin for the whole family. For over 100 years, NIVEA Crème cares for and protects your skin with its rich formula at every opportunity. The creamy texture with the popular fragrance protects and pampers the skin. For a beautiful, supple skin: NIVEA Crème.
- Cares for all skin types at every opportunity
- With Eucerit
- Pampered with its famous creamy texture and popular fragrance
- Free of preservatives
- Skin tolerance is dermatologically approved
WHY USE NIVEA CRÈME?
NIVEA Crème is a classic, every day, multi-purpose crème which treats damaged and dry skin, leaving it healthy and soft. Having maintained it's rich texture and comforting fragrance for over 100 years, the little blue tin brings back childhood memories. It has remained an unchanged part of your skin-care routine, just proves that it is the best moisturiser for dry skin.
Your Skin’s Best Friend
- NIVEA Creme is a popular day cream and night cream. One thick layer and hello smooth skin.
- Soothe your skin after sunbathing or before shaving – nothing more universal or versatile than NIVEA Creme.
- It is also an awesome eye make-up remover.
- The skin around your nail bed, elbows and face needs more care. NIVEA Creme is the perfect remedy.
- Before any kind of hair removal, a little bit of NIVEA Creme helps sooth any kind of skin. Men love it after a shave too.
- 1911 – Originally, the NIVEA crème was wrapped in a yellow box. It was the first cream that was affordable for everyone.
- 1922 – The Art Nouveau look with the Vine Ornament is still far from the Blue tin which was to be introduced in the coming years.
- 1925 – The Blue Box with NIVEA written in white celebrates its premiere.
- 1928 – Since the blue tin launch in 1925, the unique scent and velvety texture remained largely unchanged.
- 1931 – The beauty ideal changed towards a more active, healthier looking skin. This also reflected in the label
- 1935 – In this year, appears for the first time, the modern, ornament-free font.
- 1949 – The introduction of the new NIVEA lettering characterizes the design of the brand to this day
- 1959 – For the first time, the word ‘Crème’ in italics was introduced, to give more emotion to the brand.
- 1970 – The ‘Blue Box’ used to date was introduced into the market. The white circle disappeared completely.
- 1993 – The cleaner, better design for the ‘Blue Box’ is introduced.
- 2007 – The NIVEA blue colour is better emphasized. To date, the crème in the ‘Blue Tin’ remains one of the most successful skin care products of all time.
Complete the Nivea regimen
| || |
|Care Shower Cream||NIVEA Nourshing Body Milk||NIVEA Crème||NIVEA Essential Lip Care|
|Routine Care: Body||Step 1: Shower||Step 2: Lotion||Step 3: Crème||Step 4: Lip Care|
|Result||For the best results, NIVEA recommends care..||Cares with ingredients of NIVEA Crème skin in the shower. Intensive Moisture with Hydra IQ Technology||Enriched with Almond Oil and minerals, reduces roughness and dryness; makes skin feel smoother||Cares for all skin types at every opportunity; serves its famous creamy texture and popular fragrance||NIVEA Essential care deeply nourishes lips that always look and feel their best. With its weightless texture makes an effective all round lip care for soft and smooth lips, with no color.|
From the manufacturer
Pamper your skin with the formula of NIVEA Creme which not only cares but also protects your skin leaving it healthy and moisturized.
It’s an all-purpose creme that you can use for everyone in the family, making it the perfect moisturizer for all seasons!
The creme protects your skin and deeply moisturizes it.
All Skin Types
It is suitable for usage on all types of skin.
All Season Multi-Purpose Cream
The creme can be used by all members of the family through all.
How to use
Scoop product with clean hands.
Rub it on your palms to spread evenly.
Gently massage all over your face and body.
Use daily for soft, smooth skin.
Complete the Grooming Routine
NIVEA Creme Care Shower Cream
NIVEA Nourishing Lotion Body Milk
NIVEA Original Lip Care
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would not recommend putting this stuff on just before you need to get dressed because you will probably stick to your clothes but I would recommend putting it on before bed and letting it soak in overnight. You wake up feeling a million dollars. Oh and it smells like a beautiful dream.
With Nivea creme a little really does go a long way, it's super thick and creamy and richly moisturising. It can be used for practically every part of your body. I even like to rub a little bit into chaffed lips when I don't have a balm on hand. It's super multipurpose. Also good to use on babies, sensitive or irritated skin or dry skin.
There's a reason classics remain classic. Nivea creme is a godsend. I will continue to purchase and highly recommend everyone keep a jar on hand
Previously I bought 80 gram Nivea cream bowl. But it is very much worthy to buy 200 gram of Nivia bowl.
This product package very well by Amazon and I receive the product within 2 days of ordering I am highly satisfied with the packaging and the delivery of the product.
The product is a current product that is the manufacturing date of the product is just one month before and the shelf life of this product is 30 months so no need to worry about. I am with my family members are using this product and hope it will last for 3 to 4 months before that the 80 gram bowl of Nivea last for one and half months.
Got this product at very low price compared to the printed price. This product is also available in on local market but they do not give any discount on the printed price they sell the product at MRP.
Amazon give very high discount during the super value days. Super value days are the days on which every grocery products,beauty items and some other items are sold at very discounted price and also there are some offers for ICICI Bank customers on purchase of products above 4000 5000 6000 rupees.
I recommend this product. No need to think about the quality of the product or any product from Amazon you can trust Amazon by closing your eyes and their delivery system by ATS is also very good and awesome.
It is really a fab product to use on skin. Maybe the richest moisturizer the in the world.
Will be hard pressed to change from using this, it's that good!
Nivea Blue is oil based and does not easily penetrate into the skin but it is much better than Nivea Soft which is water based and vanishes into the skin fast.
Nivea Soft is loaded with extra chemicals and Nive Blue is just basic - the creme I just need. It works as Night creme for me as well after applying serum and aloe gel.
Not a Genuine product.