Nite Ize CSL4-11-R6 Carabiner Slide Stainless Metal Lock (4 -75 lb)
- Durable stainless steel locking utility carabiner
- Secure stainless steel wire gate with slide-to-lock feature
- Dimensions: 3.1" x 2" x 0.1"
- Secure stainless steel wire gate with a slide-to-lock feature
- Dimensions: 3.1" x 2.0" x 0.1" | 78.5mm x 52.0mm x 3.0mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Product detailsColor name:Stainless | Size name:Size #4
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.87 x 5.08 x 0.25 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 August 2016
- Manufacturer : Nite Ize
- ASIN : B00HUC2VSA
- Item model number : CSL4-11-R6
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : Nite Ize
- Item Weight : 30 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.3 Centimeters
- Included Components : Unit^Instruction Guide
- Generic Name : Carabiner
- Best Sellers Rank: #51,270 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Nite ize believes no product is too small or basic to be improved. Exhibit a: the classic utility carabiner. Nite ize took a hard look at this ubiquitous device and saw two good opportunities to make it more efficient. They designed an innovative slide-to-lock feature that securely locks the gate with a simple push and slide movement, and unlocks when you want it to just as easily. Then, instead of a bulky tubular construction, they designed a cross sectioned, rectangular stainless steel body that's durable, low profile, and slim; it feeds more easily through smaller openings and rests flat in pockets. Features:- durable stainless steel locking utility carabiner- secure stainless steel wire gate with a slide-to-lock specifications:- size: #4- Dimensions: 3.1" x 2" x 0.1"- weight: 1.1 oz.- color: stainless.
Customers also viewed these products
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The slide lock can be fiddly with thick gloves on, but you get used to it after opening them a few times. Either that or leave the slide open!
Good on price as they are cheaper than proper rock climbing biners and I don't need the ultra high load rating that rock biners have.
I still gave four stars because the build is still good, slidelock nice, and I do use it to clip lights to my pack while riding. Fits well on the front of the shoulderstraps of North Face backpacks, actually. I just have the comparison with real carabiner and the S-Biner, with the latter from Nite Ize being such a perfect product.
However, I'd much consider getting a normal, quality carabiner or the S-Biner instead.