- Item model number: EN32302
- ASIN: B00K8YAF2G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,67,573 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Nirali Induction Cooktop Soft Touch
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Top-of-the-line Square range with special 3-layer DuPont Platinum surface coating
- Used for Induction cooking, as well as on normal gas tables
- Metal spoon compatible, scratch resistant surface due to tough teflon coating
- Cook healthy food with less oil, ghee and butter
- Cook and serve at same time
- Color: Black, Material: Aluminium (3mm thickness)
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Induction Cooktop Soft Touch
- Warranty Information: One year Warranty on product
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Nirali Induction Cooktop Soft Touch
Whip up stir-fries in style with this triple coat non-stick, smart and functional Fry pan. Made of premium quality Aluminium, this fry pan is extremely durable, corrosion and abrasion resistant, and crafted to survive the idiosyncrasies of Indian cuisine. This sturdy pan comes with 3 layer non-stick Teflon coating and is a must have for every household daily requirements. It is metal spoon-friendly and comes with an elegant matt finish handle to give you a better grip while cooking. With a very fine finish, it heats evenly, cooks faster and look great in kitchen. About the Brand : NIRALI, the most loved non-stick cookware brand, has its roots in the traditional Indian kitchen with its endless variety in cooking and the rigorous demands made of its products. Ever since Nirali brought non-stick cookware to India back in 1985, being the first DuPont Licensee, the brand has been at the cutting edge of technology and innovation – offering both style and substance to the discerning, demanding Indian homemaker for its ever changing life-style. The same quality focus and technology edge has gone into the widest range of cookware in the market. The only licensee to use platinum coating, NIRALI products are crafted with durable aluminium which makes it lasts longer.