- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Nirali Classic Plus Nonstick Deep Kadai Mark 2, 195mm, Black
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Thickness- 3mm: Capacity-1.5ltr: Size-195mm
- Special designer classic plus range from Nirali
- Bakelite handle for comfortable grip and easy control
- Cook healthy food with less oil, ghee and butter
- 3-layer DuPont teflon surface coating
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
just became trendier with Nirali and healthy as it is non-toxic and does not release any harmful by-products or chemicals while cooking. The handsome dark finish with riveted handles and elegant curves make it funtional as well as look attractive with a thick exterior coating. Made of premium quality aluminium.About the Brand : Nirali, the most loved non-stick cookware brand, has its roots in the traditional Indian kitchen with its endless variety in cooking and the rigorous demands made of its products. Ever since Nirali brought non-stick cookware to India back in 1985, being the first DuPont Licensee, the brand has been at the cutting edge of technology and innovation - offering both style and substance to the discerning, demanding Indian homemaker for its ever changing life-style. The same quality focus and technology edge has gone into the widest range of cookware in the market. The only licensee to use platinum coating, Nirali products are crafted with durable aluminium which makes it lasts longer.