- Prime exclusive offer: Get 10% back. Load Amazon Pay balance of Rs.1000 or more and get 10% back up to a maximum of Rs.300 per customer. Offer valid from July 16th 12pm to July 17th. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant Discount upto Rs. 1,750 with HDFC Cards for Prime members. Savings of upto Rs. 10,000 for purchases above Rs. 50,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Nirali Cherry Non-Stick Appapatram, 17.5cm
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Red colored cherry range from Nirali
- Gas Stovetop Compatible
- teflon surface coating
- Bakelite handle for comfortable grip and easy control
- Cook healthy food with less oil, ghee and butter
- Cook and serve at same time
- Color: Red, Material: Aluminium
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Nirali Cherry Non-Stick Appapatram, 17.5cm
A very high quality product designed specially to cook dosas, chilas, omelettes, french toasts, chapattis, phulkas and parathas and any other recipe that uses liquid or flexible batter, this flat surfaced tawa offers a superior quality teflon coating which prevents the food sticking to the base and burning or creating a mess. It is metal spoon-friendly and comes with an elegant matt finish handle to give you a better grip while cooking. With a very fine finish, it heats evenly, cooks faster and look great in kitchen. About the Brand : Nirali, the most loved non-stick cookware brand, has its roots in the traditional Indian kitchen with its endless variety in cooking and the rigorous demands made of its products. Ever since Nirali brought non-stick cookware to India back in 1985, being the first DuPont Licensee, the brand has been at the cutting edge of technology and innovation - offering both style and substance to the discerning, demanding Indian homemaker for its ever changing life-style. The same quality focus and technology edge has gone into the widest range of cookware in the market. The only licensee to use platinum coating, Nirali products are crafted with durable aluminium which makes it lasts longer.