- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- PEGI Rating: Not PEGI rated
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Console
|Price:||26,299.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||13,700.00 (34%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- HAC-001(-01) V2 - Latest Version
- The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (games sold separately)
- NINTENDO SWITCH REGION FREE BRAND NEW - Product does not have brand warranty and after sales service support as it is not officially launched in India
- Play your way with the Nintendo Switch gaming system. Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, solo or with friends, the Nintendo Switch system is designed to fit your life. Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. Heading out? Just undock your console and keep playing in handheld mode
- This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 - 9 hours
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, wherever you are, however you like. Includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, and left and right Joy‑Con controllers in a contrasting Neon red with blue . Also includes all the extras you need to get started. Model number: HAC-001(-01) (product serial number begins with “XKW”) This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 - 9 hours . The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (games sold separately). Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controllers. PLAY ANYWHERE Home Gaming System At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. On-the-Go Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up. New Play Styles Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles: One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand Two players can each take one Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
199 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some background: I am a CS student who has to live in the college dorm as mandated. Student life can be hectic with projects, assigments and stuff and there isn't much one can do in a dorm-room with mediocre wifi and a lot of a other minor restrictions of keeping something for entertainment. I used to feel bored a lot and really had nothing else to do here.
I then found out about Nintendo Switch and decided to do some research into it. I was really intrigured by it as it brought back childhood memories of having a PSP (a handheld console like this for those who do not know). Plus, the additional factor of it having "MARIO" games in itself was nostalgic enough. Thus, I took a leap of faith (considering this has no warranty in India) and bought it on a whim. I also bought a 256gig microSD card as I planned to go digital (who has space for loads of those cartridge boxes in a tiny dorm room anyways. Also, they get lost and scratched so...). The moment I held it and played my first game (Smash Bros Ultimate), I knew I made the right choice. IT IS JUST SO MUCH FUN! Props to Nintendo for making this amazing console and making awesome new versions of the old classics (Zelda BOTW and Super Mario Bros being a few)! Its a perfect pick-it-up-and-play console which isn't "serious" or distracting enough to distract me from my studies (it can be if you buy beautiful and engaging RPGs like Zelda and Xenoblade but I didn't haha).
The UI of this console also gets a lot of appreciation from me being a budding front-end developer myself. Its slick, fast and did I say awesome? It is to the point and keeps the gaming aspect of it to the front with a bold square boxed array of your downloaded/current cartridge's games being the main menu. I am in love with just every aspect of it!
TL;DR This is an awesome console for any age group and with the amount of games it has (and has coming) will surely keep you entertained for ages!
Some general tips for Indian buyers:
0. No warranty (but you already know that don't you?) but the build quality is reliable enough that you probably won't be needing it anytime soon.
1. Indian PayPal accounts work with this console so use that (haven't tested credit/debit cards but I hear Axis/ICICI work).
2. I encourage you to buy digital games as they give you virtual coin credits which can take a few bucks off your next game purchase. Also, they are a bit cheaper than physical copies due to no regional pricing for them (physical copies) in India.
3. The charger that comes in the box is a flat-pin 110-240V brick but can be used as-is if any ports of your house has the flat-pin connector.
Having played a lot and a lot of games from all platforms i bought the switch as a collectable, as i really love the new mario games. (super mario bros etc) but alas the 3d world from wii U is still not ported, the best game ever. I have it on CEMU as i cannot buy the wii U. (no stocks) The Super Mario Odyssey does charm, and is a great game. other games like zelda (now second one launched) and other franchises are also a lot of fun, though games that are on other platform have better graphics (Although not portable)
Now the switch it good as it is:
1. portable and dockable
2. handy and large enough
3. joycons are inventive
4. still uses physical cartridges
5. my beloved games are on there
6. if you are careful the switch will last a long time, not so with kids though (i just stored one piece for collecting)
but it could have been better:
1. fragile body, prone to breaking and cracking at places, be careful.
2. 3d world not ported
3. games are super expensive, comon, 4500 for a cartridge is a rip, pc games sell below 2000 for top titles
4. classic games and indies that are free, need paid nintendo membership
5. does not come free with any games
Do not even think you can play pirated games! The new consoles cannot do that, even old ones need homebrew etc. that is not easy even for techies like me. I plan to keep only legitimate games on it, so should you. make a budget as it will be expensive to fill it with games. you can wait for the new model, pro and the economy one if you like. buy when deals are running to get good discount. my seller was micromini and it was nicely packed and everything intact, i got at a very good price in sale. I ordered a game from them too, but it came different & was sorted by amazon. Bought extra joycons and charging grip as joycons cannot charge separately. bought a hard case for 2k that could store all, including a pro controller.