Nikon D7000 16.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) + AF-S 18-105mm VR II Kit Lens + Card + Camera Bag
- The camera offers an effective pixel count of 16.2-million pixels and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones with smooth gradations also the D7000 is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor
- EXPEED 2 is Nikon's latest image-processing engine developed using the ideas, expertise and technologies in digital imaging that Nikon has cultivated over the years; A new 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor, with 2,016 pixels, the new metering sensor developed for the D7000 offers twice the metering pixels as our previous high-end metering sensor
- With standard sensitivity range of ISO100 - 6400 and additional increases of up to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent), the camera offers improved capability in shooting under dim lighting in the evening or indoors, and also expands possibilities for expression with rapidly moving subjects
- 3-inch, 921,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD monitor which allows up to 170-degree viewing angle, 100 percent frame coverage and brightness adjustment; A glass pentaprism for viewfinder frame coverage of approximately 100 percent and magnification of approximately 0.94x
- The D7000 is equipped with the D-Movie function that enables recording of high-definition movies (1920 x 1080p, 24 fps) exhibiting superior video quality; High-speed continuous shooting of up to 100 shots at approximately 6 fps, and a very precise and durable shutter unit that has passed testing for 150,000 cycles
- Camera Body, AF-S 18-105mm VR Kit Lens, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15, Quick Charger MH-25, Rubber Eyecup DK-21, Camera Strap AN-DC1, Body Cap BF-1B, Eyepiece Cap DK-5, Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1, USB Cable UC-E4, Video Cable EG-D2, View NX 2 CD, User Manual
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Advanced Camera Technology for High Quality Imaging
Featuring a CMOS DX-format sensor with 16.2 megapixel resolution for producing high quality images with perfect colour reproduction and clarity, the Nikon D7000 is a great DSLR for almost any type of use. It is powered by the EXPEED 2 image processing engine and with an ISO range of 100 to 6,400 you can shoot in low light conditions without worrying about underexposure or noisy images. The advanced 39-point autofocus system can track fast moving objects accurately and the 6 frames per second continuous shooting speed helps freeze action shots. It can also shoot full HD 1080p videos at a cinematic 24 frames per second.Built to Last
With a rugged and durable magnesium alloy body, the Nikon D7000 is built to last in most outdoor conditions. Sealed against dust and moisture, you can use this camera in the toughest of conditions without worrying about damage. The ergonomic grips allows you to handle the camera with ease and the easily accessible buttons make shooting on the D7000 a fun-filled experience.Packed with Features
With the help of a 2,016 pixel RGB metering sensor, the Nikon D7000 can determine the perfect exposure settings from an existing database of real-world shooting scenarios. The 3-inch LCD display with 921k-dot resolution is bright and has wide viewing angles for better composition and review of your images and videos outdoors.Versatility of the AF-S 18-105mm VR II Lens
This camera bundle comes with the Nikkor AF-S 18-108mm VR II lens which is a multi-purpose zoom lens with a 5.8x zoom ratio. Optimised for DX-sensor cameras, this lens is ideal for any shooting scenario, from landscapes to portraits and more. Featuring Nikon’s Vibration Reduction image stabilization technology, you can achieve steadier images in low light conditions.
From the Manufacturer
Low-Noise, High-Quality Images
Nikon D7000 DSLR is a mid-segment high-quality 16.2MP DSLR camera that combines a number of latest camera technologies and functions to provide high-quality, HD shooting. Apart from providing 16.2 MP vividly detailed images, the camera uses a DX-formatcmOS sensor to deliver a high ISO with a minimum noise level. This camera is also capable of shooting up to 6 fps, which is just enough to record any action movie with HD 1080 pixel resolution. Further, there are various automatic as well as customisable settings in Nikon D7000 16.2MP DSLR camera that can make your pictures and videos come alive, taking them from great to gorgeous.
Excellent ISO Range Delivers Great Pictures in Any Lighting
Since Nikon D7000 16.2MP Digital SLR camera has been designed to be used for professional photography, it has a number of exciting features that are highly liked and loved by artistic photographers all over the world. The superiorcmOS sensor helps to click HD photographs irrespective of the lighting condition, while the EXPEED 2 image processor ensures that you get premium quality pictures every time you click. Remarkably responsive, the shooting speed feature in the Nikon DSLR helps to capture images as they unfold at 6 fps. The myriad ISO range stretches from 100 to 6400, which gives you the power to click superior quality images over a wide spectrum of light.
Excellent For Rugged and Rough Use
The top and rear covers of the camera are made from magnesium alloy, which makes Nikon D7000 the perfect fit for Indian conditions. All the joints of Nikon D7000 DSLR in India have been sealed against dust and moisture and the camera has been designed in such a way that it can be easily handled with even one hand. The gripping surfaces have been meticulously designed to avoid slipping of the camera, even when the palms are wet and sweaty. Buy Nikon D7000 DSLR online from Amazon.in and don't forget to check out our exciting deals and offers.
- Sensor: Nikon DX-formatcmOS Image Sensor
- Lens: Nikon F mount, 1.5x lens focal length
- Focus: Auto Focus modes (AF) - Single-servo AF and Continuous servo AF
- Resolution: 16.2 MP
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 resolution
- LCD Monitor: 3-inch Low-temperature Polysilicon TFT LCD
- Storage: SD, SDHC and SDXC card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can't get a better camera than this at around 45K with an 18-105mm Lens. No camera comes even close to it at this price tag for image quality and features combined. It's old, but not obsolete! It has two memory slots and a very high battery back-up. You get 6fps continuous shooting. At higher ISO its performance is fabulous, as the ISO goes up, the camera's in-built noise reduction becomes better! The Noise level is actually not much different at very high and mid ISOs, which is excellent for a mid-range camera. There’s a great balance between noise and definition. At any time, I find the Nikon’s natural image quality better than the artificial look of Canon images with higher color saturation! Perhaps Canon is slightly better at video recording, in still photography, for me Nikon is the master. But ultimately it's the photographer, and not the camera that matters much!
D7000 or D5300 or Canon 60D?
It's better not to compare D7000 with the newer Nikon D5300 or Canon 60D (just because they're at similar price), they are also excellent, but they belong to different category. D7000 is a semi-professional camera.
I used a D3200 before this, that was also an excellent cam. Thought of a D7100, but bought this as I got a very good deal from Amazon! 6 Months, no trouble of any kind at all. Just beware of heavy Air Conditioner, fogs will get to the lens! The bag coming with is not good, get a better one.
[Those who are confused about buying D3300 and D5300, go ahead with D3300 without a second thought, you don't need to spend extra 15-20K for a Fully articulated LCD, otherwise they are the same. The so called more auto-focus points in D5300 helps in nothing, you'll find out as you use.]
You'll find tons of reviews and user guides for D7000 in internet, so I'm not actually writing a review!
Just note this point, when comparing with other cams, most author often neglect the fact that Nikon D7000 has a weather-shield, which is almost a must for wildlife photography.
A note on the Lens type:
The kit Lens is 18-105 VR and not VR II as mentioned by some seller.
I can't find from any source that Nikon have introduced any 18-105 VR II type lens. According to Nikon, there are no lens markings to distinguish between a VR and VR II type. For details go to http://nikonasia-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7554/~/difference-between-vr-and-vr-ii
Regarding the camera it's the best DX format camera you can get. Look at the Nikon timeline in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Nikon_DSLR_cameras). Forget about D5200 or D5300 even if they claim to have a better sensor (Which is just a gimmick, you won't notice any difference), they lack professional controls. D7000 is the best Semi-Pro camera in this price range. U will get superb photo qualities at higher ISO.
1. Kit lens is 18-105mm which has a market price around 17k and it has a superb optical quality unlike 18-55 mm (Even if you buy cheaper body like D5200 with this lens would cost more than what amazon offering for D7000 + Lens)
2. AF motor inbuilt, so if you buy cheaper lens without AF motor (ex: 50mm 1.8D Prime Nikkor) the autofocus functionality would work perfectly. If you use D5200 or D5300 either you have to mannually focus or buy costly lens with AF motor built in.
3. Has two memory card slots, one can be used for back ups.
4. Plenty of buttons provided for controlling different settings directly like ISO, Apperture, metering mode etc. which comes very handy while taking shots.
1. I have been using it for one month and I haven't found any cons of this camera, Only one thing I would like to mention that the camera is bit heavier than lower end DSLR models as it is build of Magnesium Alloy. But the weight of the camera also comes handy when you are using a heavy lens (like 70-300 mm VR), it helps to maintain stability while holding the lens. Try to carry the camera in a backpack.
Regarding the warranty - Nikon recently posted in their web site that online sellers are not authorised Nikon reseller. I would like to mention that Amazon is a marketplace not a seller, when my camera arrived I checked the invoice, it was sold by "J.J. Mehta & Sons", I checked the Nikon website and found that the seller is a Nikon Authorised seller ar Mumbai. I registered my camera and lens at Nikon website and asked them if it has the 2 year Nikon India warranty, and they replied positively. :D Also I asked them that my warranty card is not stamped, Do I have to get it stamped, they replied that as I have bought it from a Nikon authorized seller there is no need to stamp it. :)
It gives you a professional feel and you can use it in almost any conditions. My colleagues loves the output their pics taken by the camera. You can just see the attached pics.
Most recent customer reviews
I have been using this since 9 months, you can get other advanced cameras also in the...Read more