Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Red) with AF-S 18-55mm Nikkor VR II Kit Lens, 8GB Card and Camera Bag
This item is currently not in stock.
- The CMOS image sensor offers an effective pixel count of 14.2-million pixels (D3000: CCD image sensor with 10.2-million effective pixels) and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones
- EXPEED 2 is Nikon's new image-processing engine, developed by refining the concepts, it maximises the performance of the CMOS image sensor to suppress noise in still images and movies and produces images that faithfully reproduce vivid colors
- The camera also makes the most of its standard sensitivity settings up to ISO 3200 (D3000: ISO 100-1600) and additional increases up to Hi 2 (ISO 12800 equivalent), with shooting under dim lighting, such as in the evening or indoors, as well as with sports scenes of rapidly moving subjects
- 3-inch monitor, 230,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD, Eye-level penta-dach mirror type, built-in diopter adjustment (-1.7 to +0.5m-1)
- D-Movie for recording and editing full-HD movies and AF-F (full-time servo AF) focus mode for movie recording
- 2 years Nikon India warranty
- Nikon D3100 Camera Body, AF-S 18-55mm VR Kit Lens, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14, Quick Charger MH-24, Rubber Eyecup DK-20, Camera Strap AN-DC3, USB cable, Body Cap BF-1B, Eyepiece Cap DK-5, Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1, 2 Ferrite Core, View NX 2 CD, User Manual, with 8GB Card and Camera Bag
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Forget those days when you ended up taking low quality pictures with your cell phone camera. Now, it’s time that you gift yourself a DSLR and capture detailed and crisp images. The Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera is here, which will help you to take your first step towards digital photography.
The basic features
- Design – Portable, lightweight and compact
- Display – 3” LCD monitor with Penta Dash Viewfinder
- Image processing – The camera has a 14.2MP resolution along with DX format CMOS sensor, a 18-55mm NIKKOR lens and 11 point autofocus.
- Movie shooting – It has an in-built microphone which enables you to take full HD 1080p videos with sound.
- Exposure control – It has a 3FPS continuous shoot mode which captures fast moments. And the 100-3200 ISO settings will let you shoot crystal clear images with minimum noise even in low light conditions.
- Flash- This DSLR along with an built-in flash also has an external flash support.
- Storage – The memory of this digital camera is upgradable as it supports SD memory cards. It is also SDXC and SDHC compatible.
- Guide mode – This particular mode acts as an assistant and helps you to change your camera settings whenever required.
The box contains the camera body, AF-S 18-55mm VR Kit Lens, Body Cap BF-1B, Rubber Eyecup DK-20, Quick Charger MH-24USB cable, Eyepiece Cap DK-5, Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1, 2 Ferrite Core, View NX 2 CD, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14, Camera Bag , Camera Strap AN-DC3, 8GB Card and the User Manual.
Well, if you are crazy for DSLRs, this is a must buy for you. In fact, the idea to buy Nikon Digital SLR Camera will never leave you disappointed.
From the Manufacturer
14.2 Megapixel DX-format CMOS Image Sensor
Delivers beautiful photographs and prints well beyond 20 x 30 inches.
Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization LensIncluded lens offers the legendary NIKKOR optical quality and fast, accurate autofocus for vivid color, striking contrast and crisp detail and VR image stabilization to ensure the sharpest hand-held pictures and movies.
Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video
Features full-time autofocus and sound; record cinematic-quality movies in Full 1080p HD format (1920 x 1080 pixels).
Features One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture.
The D3100 features Nikon's Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance helping you take better pictures every step of the way.
Compact and Lightweight Design
Beautifully styled--ready to go wherever life takes you.
Split-second Shutter Response
Eliminates the frustration of shutter delay, capturing moments that other cameras miss.
Fast 11-point Autofocus System
Delivers razor-sharp pictures.
ISO sensitivity 100-3200, expandable to ISO 12800 equivalent
Delivers exceptional results, even in the most challenging low-light situations.
Scene Auto Selector
Lets the D3100 decide the best mode to match the shooting situation when using Live View.
Nikon's new image processing engine assures breathtakingly rich image quality, managing color, contrast, exposure, noise and speed.
Scene Recognition System in Live View
Automatically optimizes exposure, autofocus, and white balance, allowing you to obtain beautiful photos without the hassle of making complicated camera adjustments yourself.
6 Automatic Exposure Scene Modes
Just set the Mode dial to Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up or Night Portrait for stunning results in otherwise challenging conditions.
Restores picture-enhancing detail in shadows and highlights.
Choose from Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, or Landscape to apply a personal look and feel to your pictures.
Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning
Ultrasonic process and exclusive Airflow Control combats the accumulation of dust in front of the image sensor, safeguarding image quality shot after shot.
Built-in pop-up flash
Perfect for those times when there isn't enough light.
In-camera Image Editing
Allows creative freedom, without the need for a computer, offering easy editing functions.
- AF-S and AF-I: All functions supported
- Type G or D AF NIKKOR without built-in autofocus motor: All functions except autofocus supported. IX NIKKOR lenses not supported.
- Other AF NIKKOR: All functions supported except autofocus and 3D color matrix metering II. Lenses for F3AF not supported.
- Type D PC NIKKOR: All functions supported except autofocus and some shooting modes.
- AI-P NIKKOR: All functions supported except autofocus and 3D color matrix metering II.
- Non-CPU: Autofocus not supported. Can be used in exposure mode M, but exposure meter does not function.
Top customer reviews
The quality of photos are awesome and I prefer capturing images in RAW format which can be edited with Nikon ViewNX software provided with the camera. The RAW format contains full details of the image.
Only problem with this camera is movie file. The footage captured is recorded in .mov file which is QuickTime multimedia file format. This file is not recognized by windows movie maker. I've tried a lot on net and downloaded several softwares to convert the file into mp4/avi preferable freewares. mp4 file converted by handbrake is again not recognized by windows movie maker. avi conversion have loss in quality.
This is annoying. I could not play the footage in my TV. Nikon should provide a conversion software, else it is costly to convert video files to edit and play. Video quality is just amazing.