Nikon Coolpix P600 16.1MP Point and Shoot Camera (Black) with 60x Optical Zoom, Camera Case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Unprecedented close-ups with 60x optical zoom super-telephoto capability
- Advanced vibration reduction
- Exceptional quality comes from advanced technology
- Compact designed for full-fledged photography
- Share images with Wi-Fi connectivity
- High-speed response
- Focus precisely with peaking
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Purchasing a digital camera can be an overwhelming experience. Before selecting a particular model, you must analyse your priorities first. But considering the number of companies available in the market, it is actually a daunting task to select the right digital camera.
Nikon, the renowned brand manufacturing world class cameras, has always lived up to our expectations in terms of technology, quality, innovation and performance, and now it has come up with the Nikon Coolpix P600 16MP Point and Shoot Camera. With this amazing camera, capturing pictures will no doubt be pleasurable. It comes in black, weighs about 567g and has a dimension of 10.7 x 12.7 x 8.6 cm. The modern technology used allows you to capture high quality wildlife photographs. The box contains the camera, charging AC adapter, USB Cable, camera strap, lens cap and rechargeable Li-ion battery. It comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Buy this smart digital camera online and keep clicking exceptional images on adventurous trips with friends.
From the Manufacturer
An advanced performance camera that has it all—amazing zoom power, outstanding image quality and the convenience of Wi-Fi connectivity.
What can you see with the power of a 60x optical zoom NIKKOR Super ED glass lens? The nuance of your child's expression the moment she scores a goal; the small beads of sweat on a performer's brow during an evening concert; the flittering movements of a bird so far in the distance, it doesn't even notice you. Combine that game-changing zoom power with a CMOS image sensor capable of preserving the fine details of those views, blazing fast autofocus and shooting speeds, a swiveling LCD, manual controls and a battery that lasts up to approx. 330 shots per charge, and you've got one of the most powerful, exciting COOLPIX cameras yet, the COOLPIX P600. What's more? Moments after you capture an extreme close-up, it can appear on your compatible smartphone or tablet for easy sharing. For those seeking zoom power and advanced performance, the COOLPIX P600 delivers.
Get even closer to what matters
Zoom in close with Dynamic Fine Zoom
Every COOLPIX is designed around a genuine NIKKOR glass lens, the legendary optics that have helped make Nikon famous. The COOLPIX P600’s 60x optical zoom lens goes from wide-angle—great for portraits and landscapes—all the way up to telephoto—great for close-ups of sports, concerts, nature and more. When you need even more reach, zoom up to 60x with optical zoom and 120x with Dynamic Fine Zoom, an enhanced digital zoom function that effectively doubles your reach.
Your smartphone's new best friend
Built-in Wi-Fi for instant photo sharing and remote camera control with a compatible smartphone or tablet
Your smartphone or tablet will be your favorite accessory! Take beautiful photos with the COOLPIX P600 and watch them instantly appear on your compatible smartphone or tablet. Then share them without missing a beat—text them, email them, upload to your favorite social networking site—it’s your choice! You can even use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control for the COOLPIX P600, perfect for self-portraits and group shots that actually include you.
Precise high resolution monitor
Dual Viewing systems—Vari-angle display and Electronic Eye-Level viewfinder
Shooting conditions vary, so the COOLPIX P600 has two viewing systems: a large 3-inch Vari-angle display that swings and swivels to provide easy viewing from almost any position, plus an electronic Eye-Level viewfinder for D-SLR-style shooting. Find exciting new perspectives by swiveling out the Vari-angle display and moving the camera around—raise it overhead or move it to ground-level for suprising new views. When conditions require, use the bright, Electronic Eye-Level viewfinder and frame exactly the shot you want.
Take control of your vision
Full manual exposure control lets you bring your creative vision to life
The COOLPIX P600 takes exceptional images on its own, but when you want to take control of exposure, you can. Select from Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority or Manual mode and create without limitations.
Shoot more, charge less
Take up to 330 photos on a single battery charge
The COOLPIX P600 is designed to maximize the time you spend taking great photos and videos. Thanks to an improved energy efficient design, you can shoot up to approx. 330 photos at full resolution on a single battery charge! Spend more time capturing special moments and less time waiting for a charge.
Compare to similar items
Canon PowerShot SX60-HS 16.1MP Advanced Digital Camera (Black) with 65x Optical Zoom with Free USB cable,Free 8GB card inside and Camera case
Sony Cybershot DSC-HX400V 20.4MP Digital Camera (Black) with Free Bag
Nikon COOLPIX B700 Digital Camera
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300/BC E32 point & Shoot Digital camera (Black)35x optical zoom with Power charger,8GB Memory Card & Camera Case
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||OnStore24X7||Cloudtail India|
|Display Size||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches|
|ISO Range||100-3200||100 - 3200||Auto / 80 - 3200||Up to 3200||Auto / 80 - 3200|
|Item Weight||0.57 kg||0.65 kg||480 grams||0.57 kg||0.59 kg|
|Max Resolution||16.1 megapixels||16.1 megapixels||20.4 megapixels||20.2 megapixels||20.4 megapixels|
|Model Number||Coolpix P600||9543B001||DSC-HX400V||26510||DSC-H300B|
|Video Capture Resolution||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||—||4K (30p)||1280 x 720|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want NFC, go for P610 model which is having same features. It was almost double the price when I bought this. Now it is cheaper than P600. Buy a good tripod and you can take best pictures. HDMI cable is in the package.
Best super-zoom camera.
Moon shooting and birdwatching mode.
Great low light performance.
WiFi and mobile app for remote control.
Long time to focus in some modes.
No external charger.
No summary video as in some canon models.
Small camera bag.
No hot shoe for external flash.
1)Sharp 60x zoom Lens
2) Integrated EVF and Wi-Fi
3)Manual shooting controls
4)Vari Angle Lcd
5)Solid image stabilization system.
7)Overall Sharp Image
8)Takes approx 270 Photos @ single charge
9)Usb In camera Charging
1)Little slow in focusing
2)Noisy low light /high iso photos
3)Poorly designed exposure compensation function
4)Video capture lag
1) Cost: Budget camera with excellent specifications for beginners to enjoy photography.
2) Zoom: Being 60x optical zoom, I was sure that I don't need any additional hefty and expensive zoom lens.
3) Bridge camera: Being Nikon's powershot series camera, it offers a lot of creative manual controls like a DSLR.
Now, about camera itself: (I'm writing this review after using camera for 4 months and clicking more than 2,000 photos and videos)
(Though I've purchased this camera from different e-seller, I'm re-writing this review here so that it may be helpful to someone)
1) With its four focus modes, this camera produces images of very good quality.
2) Its zoom feature is awesome and at 60x optical zoom its image stabilization is really intelligent.
3) A lot of pre-configured scene/effect modes. Mine favourite is MOON scene mode - At 60x zoom, moon images are really BREATHTAKING.
TIP: Best time to shoot moon is in evening and morning - when it is neither too dark nor too light. Craters are best captured for crescent moon rather for full moon.
4) I'm not going to describe all features of this camera here as they are already described on Amazon's page or you can refer them in other websites too. I can only say that specification are true to their descriptions.
1) Battery indicator does not show remaining battery accurately. It indicates battery full even if battery is 60%. When battery will drop below 50-40%, it will start showing remaining battery level.
2) At 60x zoom, more effort needs to be put to focus on moving objects like plane/birds.
At a price tag of 19K, I think its features & specifications are more than satisfactory.
Finally, for beginner or zoom enthusiast who don't want to spend too much on DSLR zoom lens, they can simply go for it.. Coolpix P600 will not disappoint them for their decision.
Happy Shooting!! :)
- Multiple options to take photos.
- Excellent for people who plan to become a photographer.
- Manual mode gives you a lot of options to play with.
- Auto Aperture mode makes your job really easy in getting the blur effect.
- Auto shutter mode gets you going when you need to capture moving objects.
Many more option to explore yet
- Camera needs to be attached to to the cable while charging.
-Wifi connectivity not so smooth (may be i am doing something wrong)
1. Battery cannot be charged alone, you have to plug in the camera itself and charge which i found out to be a little problamatic.
2. The camera case which i received along with the camera is very small, nikon doesnot fit inside it.
Most recent customer reviews
Value for money..
Clarity is good
Battery can be charged using power bank.