Nikon Coolpix B500 16MP Point and Shoot Camera with 40xOptical Zoom (Black) with HDMI cable + 16 GB SD card + Carry Case
- Type: Compact digital camera, Effective Pixels: 16.0 million, Image Sensor: 1/2.3-inches type CMOS, Total Pixels: Approximately 16.76 million
- Construction: 12 elements in, 9 groups (3 ED lens elements),40x Optical Zoom Digital Zoom Magnification: Up to 4x, Vibration Reduction: Lens-shift VR (still images), Lens shift and electronic VR (movies)
- Monitor Size: 7.5 cm (3 inches) diagonal, Monitor Resolution: Approximately 921k-dot wide viewing angle TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating and 5-level brightness adjustment
- File Formats: Still Images: JPEG Movies: MP4 (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: AAC stereo)
- USB Connector: Hi-Speed USB, supports direct print (PictBridge) Audio or video output connector (NTSC or PAL can be selected)
- Supported languages for camera menus are Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300/BC E32 point & Shoot Digital camera (Black)35x optical zoom with Power charger, Memory Card & Camera Case
Sony H400/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 63x Optical Zoom (Black) + Carrying Case
Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera (Red)
Canon PowerShot SX620HS 20.2MP Digital Camera with 25x Optical Zoom (Black) + 8GB Memory Card + Camera Case
Sony Cybershot DSC-HX400V 20.4MP Digital Camera (Black) with Free Bag
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||ExBorders||CPSTORE||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Display Size||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches|
|ISO Range||—||Auto / 80 - 3200||—||—||—||Auto / 80 - 3200|
|Item Weight||0.55 kg||0.59 kg||0.63 kg||0.54 kg||440 grams||481 grams|
|Max Resolution||—||20.4 megapixels||20.1 megapixels||16 megapixels||20.2 megapixels||20.4 megapixels|
|Video Capture Resolution||—||1280 x 720||1280 x 720 (30fps)||1920 x 1080 (30p, 25p, 60i, 50i)||1920 x 1080 pixels; 640 x 480,1280 x 720,1920 x 1080 pixels||—|
From the manufacturer
Expand the boundaries of everyday photography with the 16-megapixel Coolpix B500, fitted with a high performance 40x optical zoom* and 80x Dynamic Fine Zoom**. See the world from new angles with a flexible 3-inch tilting LCD monitor and share it all with SnapBridge, a new feature that connects the camera to your smart device. Experience these powerful features in a compact size.
See the Beauty in the Details
The magic is in the details. Capture every one with 40x optical zoom* and 80x Dynamic Fine Zoom**. By switching to macro mode, you can get as close as 1cm from the subject. An outstanding Vibration Reduction stabilises your shots even in the most precarious situation, with a shutter speed effect at approximately 3.0 stops faster and 40x optical zoom*. Keep swift, speeding subjects in focus with Target Finding autofocus (AF) and Pre-focus AF. For moments that deserve more than a photo, the B500 offers Full HD (1080p/60i) video-recording and creative shooting modes such as Short Movie Show that combines multiple clips into 30-second films.
The Smarter Way to Share
Share your best shots with SnapBridge, a new feature that automatically downloads your images to your smart device via a constant Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connection. BLE maintains constant connection with minimal power, so you can continue shooting and sharing without draining your batteries too quickly. SnapBridge also allows your smart device to access your camera, even when the camera is switched off. It even automatically archives your pictures onto Nikon Image Space***.
Capture Night in a New Light
Master night scenes with the new Multiple Exposure Lighten feature that perfectly seizes fireworks and stars. In this mode, the B500 takes multiple shots at intervals then composites them to create impressive images of light paths.
Push Creativity to it's Limits
Express yourself your way with the new Creative mode. Choose from an array of presets and let the camera do the rest, so all you have to do is click the shutter-release button. Personalise your shots with 12 Glamour Retouch options and make your adrenaline-fueled shots even more thrilling.
Designed to Empower you
The B500 is performance and portability personified. At approximately 542g and measuring 113.5mm (width) x 78.3mm (height) x 94.9mm (depth) without projections, the B500 comes with a comfortable grip to shoot with enhanced stability. Intuitive control features such as the mode dial and Side Zoom Control means you will always be ready for the next photo opportunity.
* Approximately 900mm equivalent in 35mm format.
** Approximately 1800mm equivalent in 35mm format. Magnification of Dynamic Fine Zoom is calculated from the maximum wide-angle position of optical zoom.
*** Register for your Nikon ID to receive unlimited online storage for thumbnail pictures at a resolution of 1920x1080 on Nikon Image Space, for free.
40x Optical Zoom and 80x Dynamic Fine Zoom in a Compact Body:
The 40x optical zoom takes you from 22.5 mm* wide-angle to 900 mm* telephoto, plus 80x** Dynamic Fine Zoom (up to 1800 mm*), allowing you to capture a wide range of images from wide-angle vistas to close-ups of distant subjects. At any zoom range, optical VR (Vibration Reduction) helps you take steady pictures. Dedicated Bird watching and Moon modes make it easy to optimize nature shots without complicated operation. *35mm format equivalent. **Magnification of Dynamic Fine Zoom is calculated from the maximum wide-angle position of optical zoom.
Capture the Moment from Above and Below:
Shoot from so many interesting angles and positions with the 7.5cm/3-in., approx. 921k-dot TFT LCD tilting monitor, plus count on clear vivid viewing even under the sun. Use high-angle to shoot over people’s heads at weddings and games, and low-angle for shots from a child’s or pet’s perspective.
Superior Usability for a Worry-Free Experience:
Stay in charge as your subject or situation changes; the 10-position Mode dial offers instant access to the shooting mode you want. There is also a Snap-back zoom button to keep you from losing sight of your subject, and Side zoom control so you can concentrate on what you’re shooting. To set the information you want displayed on your photo, just hit the Display button. Any function is easier to use because of the self-explanatory Help display. All of this is packed in a compact body that’s easy to take along with you.
Keep on going with R6/AA-size Batteries:
Never worry about running out of power because the camera runs on R6/AA-size batteries you can buy just about anywhere. Thanks to low power consumption design, this camera is able to deliver approx. 600 shots using fresh alkaline batteries so it can accompany you on trips and excursions.
Creativity is Built-In but you can take the Credit:
Have an easy time taking creative pictures just the way you want, using Creative mode; it offers nine built-in preset modes that you can choose in-camera while checking out how they look with four different effects applied to it. When you decide on a mode, press the shutter and the camera automatically takes five images — the original plus four with effects applied. In other words, you have a choice of 36 image options in total. A great way to take nightscapes is with Multiple Exp. Lighten function, which compares multiple images and automatically composites the brightest parts to express light paths such as fireworks or streaming traffic.
Shoot Movies that will Amaze your Audience:
Shoot beautiful Full HD 1080/60i movies of parties and events, with 4-Axis Hybrid VR assuring a stable image even if you’re moving around with the camera. Relive wonderful memories through images and music with Short movie show — it stitches together multiple video files plus Special effects and 4 types of soundtracks to create a 30-second movie.
Note: Full HD refers to this camera’s ability to record movies in 1920 x 1080 format.
Your Great Photos are in your Smartphone Before you know it:
SnapBridge eliminates the barrier between your camera and smart device, through a combination of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology and a dedicated app.* In addition to automatic picture transfer from camera to smart device thanks to the constant connection between the two devices, it also offers free, unlimited upload of thumbnails on the NIKON IMAGE SPACE cloud service.** It’s possible to embed location, date/time, and two pieces of credit information (i.e. copyright, comments, text and stamps). Plus, support for Wi-Fi and NFC further expands wireless connectivity. Shoot yourself from a distance or get into group shots with camera remote control, then wirelessly share your images right away. *Using this service requires installing the app SnapBridge app to the smart device prior to use. This can be downloaded from the application store of each smart device (free). **Using this service requires customer registration (free).
Notes: The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nikon Corporation is under license. Wi-Fi is a registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 40x super zoom lens, this lens is just crazy the extent of zooming will blow your mind
2. Nikon snapbridge is amazing, you can download the pics you clicked on camera on your phone through wifi or buetooth
3. Quality of pics is amazing, the color reproduction is just crazy, at full 40x zoom though the quality degrades a bit
4. It has several modes and few manual controls, it's not as feature rich as DSLR but you can control a few things
5. Tiltable LCD is very helpful, however you can't click selfies with it
6. This camera costs half the entry level DSLR
7. You get a full package (Camera+Batteries+Charger+HDMI, USB, TV out cables+ Camera Bag+ Straps) in just 14k
8. Build quality is just great
9. The 1080p video is amazing, you can also shoot the slowmo
10. No need to worry about charging as the camera uses AA batteries and nikon also supplies AA batteries that are rechargeable along with the charger
11. No need to worry about the deteriorating battery as the camera doesn't have inbuilt batteries
12. The camera is very compact for a superzoom camera and also has nice hand grip
13. Laser autofocus with OIS
If you're new into photography and don't want a DSLR get this camera, I've also attached some pics which will help you make your decision