- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 6.7 x 4 cm ; 299 g
- 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 26501
- ASIN: B01C3LE716
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 February 2016
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,58,694 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #149 in Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Nikon Coolpix A 900 Camera (Black)
- Capture sights and sounds in the awe-inspiring resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160/30p).
- Face-priority AF keeps focus where you want it, and 5-Axis Hybrid Vibration Reduction (VR) keeps videos tripod-steady.
- Record up to 4GB or 29 minutes worth of video with the touch of a button, and save still images during recording or playback.
- Quickly and easily delete unwanted footage right in the camera, or transform a video into a thrilling fast-motion sequence with the new Superlapse Movie feature
For more information.Click here
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Colour: Black | Style: Base
Longest Slim Zoom COOLPIX camera: 35x optical zoom/70x Dynamic Fine Zoom with a super telephoto NIKKOR glass lens 20 MP low-light CMOS image sensor for brilliant photo and video quality Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) maintain a constant connection with a compatible smartphone or tablet 4K Ultra HD video recording and powerful movie features PSAM mode dial for maximum image control
Customers who bought this item also bought
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Review this product
12 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nikon also provides Aperture Priority mode, Shutter Priority mode & Manual mode in this.
If u want to take blur background with crystal clear object then u will disappoint but it is not DSLR .
Zoom is good if u take portrait apx.10x then camera gives good result if u go further then should use Tripod.
Nikkor lense has 4.3 - 151 mm range . Can take photo in dim light but ISO range not sufficient.COOLPIX A 900 SILVER
4k video quality is per expectation .
Overall it is good travel camera with point n shoot.
- Autofocus is very bad. Overall focus is bad.
- Image stabilisation too is bad.
- Misses the details in picture. It smoothens the pictures and misses all fine details.
-The position of subject in frame after click is different from the one that you had adjusted/ framed during the click.
- Bad performance in low light.
- Gives a lot of grains in any of the modes.
- Auto mode does not show the true colours.
- Not worth the price. You can buy other better models with better performance in this price.
- Very disappointed with Nikon.
- After reading others' reviews, it appears that this model has these defects (manufacturing), and not that just one or two cameras have these problems.
- I bet, an experienced photographer will notice all the mentioned defects in first use. But, it will be difficult for amateurs to handle this camera. It gives 'unexpected' bad results.