- Product Dimensions: 35.6 x 22.9 x 12.7 cm ; 1.13 Kg
- Item model number: 819899-001
- ASIN: B01DLBFP04
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 October 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #80,581 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Nike Men's Metcon 2 Multisport Training Shoes
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- A cross-training sneaker designed for intense workouts that include heavy lifting, flexibility work, sprints, and climbs
- Flywire mid-foot technology helps lock the foot into place
- Dual-density foam midsole provides cushioning and lasting support
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Proper form begins with a firm, stable foundation. Improve your next workout from the ground up in the dynamic, versatile performance of the nike metcon 2 trainer. .
guide to choose the right shoe size:
mense in narrow, medium and wide.
c or n - narrow
d or m - medium (normal)
e or w - wide
womense in narrow, medium, wide and extra wide
aa - narrow
b or m - medium (normal)
d - wide
ee - extra wide
example 1: if your shoe length is 9 uk and you have normal feet (width wise) then your size would correspond to uk 9d for men and uk 9m for women. Example 2: if you have wide or extra wide feet please choose your size length (e. G. Uk 9) and either width size e (men) or ee (women)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Word of advice, measure your feet before you order them. You want the shoe to be a near perfect fit for Crossfit movements. Too large or too small won't be ideal for HIIT workouts. We do not get 0.5 sizes in India which is a bummer.