- Item Weight: 245 g
- Item model number: 832219
- ASIN: B06WP77MGH
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,24,336 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mesh upper with synthetic skins offers breathability and lightweight support
- Forefoot Flywire cables offer dynamic support
- Dual-density Phylon midsole for stability and a plush ride
- Rugged rubber outsole for excellent multidirectional traction
- Warranty: 6 months against manufacturing defects
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Make your fitness sessions even more effective by wearing these navy blue coloured ‘Train Prime Iron’ training shoes for men by Nike. The synthetic upper and mesh lining make these lace-ups durable, light in weight and comfortable to wear, while the rubber outsole will ensure a firm grip to your feet.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've been switching between these shoes and my ASICS Gel-180 TR shoes, which are more of your traditional jack-of-all-trades boring gym trainer. The ASICS have more cushioning, but are a little too tall and bulky sometimes. It seems like a lot of ASICS fans take pride in being cursed with wide feet. So as a man with normal or slightly narrow feet, with the ASICS I have to lace them up so tight after a few months of wear that it looks ridiculous. The Nikes are a little better about that, and the Flywire technology really holds my foot in place.
When combined with a pair of premium running socks with good cushioning (Feetures, Balega, etc.) this is the best performing, best fitting gym studio shoe I have used yet. And they look great in white.