- ASIN: B07K4B4CP5
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 November 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #37,033 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bevelled heel and rubber outsole strip help you land in a good position and transition smoothly
- Raised rubber sections on the bottom of the shoe provide traction
- At the back, the collar is turned away so it doesn't rub against your Achilles tendon.
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is built for runners at every level, whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting out. It features a breathable mesh upper with an out-turned collar for Achilles comfort. Down below, the cushioning has been updated with full-length Zoom Air for the first time ever, to deliver a smoother, more natural stride.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The fit is a bit funky... I buy the Pegasus 1/2 size larger, and it was always a good fit. I find that the new upper design results in a lower profile of the shoe, so people with a high instep (like me) may feel a bit of a pressure there. I managed to find a way of tying my shoelaces that would minimize that, but with the previous iterations of these shoes I didn't need to think about it at all.