- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Hill and Wang; Second Edition, Revised edition (16 January 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0374500010
- ISBN-13: 978-0374500016
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #83,943 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Night Paperback – 16 Jan 2006
|Paperback, 16 Jan 2006||
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
In Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel's memoir Night, a scholarly, pious teenager is wracked with guilt at having survived the horror of the Holocaust and the genocidal campaign that consumed his family. His memories of the nightmare world of the death camps present him with an intolerable question: how can the God he once so fervently believed in have allowed these monstrous events to occur? There are no easy answers in this harrowing book, which probes life's essential riddles with the lucid anguish only great literature achieves. It marks the crucial first step in Wiesel's lifelong project to bear witness for those who died.
“A slim volume of terrifying power.” ―The New York Times
“Required reading for all humanity.” ―Oprah Winfrey
“Wiesel has taken his own anguish and imaginatively metamorphosed it into art.” ―Curt Leviant, Saturday Review
“To the best of my knowledge no one . . . has left behind him so moving a record.” ―Alfred Kazin, The Reporter
“What makes this book so chilling is not the pretense of what happened but a very real description of every thought, fear and the apathetic attitude demonstrated as a response . . . Night, Wiesel's autobiographical masterpiece, is a heartbreaking memoir. Wiesel has taken his painful memories and channeled them into an amazing document which chronicles his most intense emotions every step along the way.” ―Jose Del Real, Anchorage Daily News
“As a human document, Night is almost unbearably painful, and certainly beyond criticism.” ―A. Alvarez, CommentarySee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
An accurate firsthand account of the events at Nazi concentration camps by Wiesel, will chill you to the bone.
It is very short though but has a really nice Nobel Prize acceptance speech by the author of the book in the start which gives the work alot of context to those who haven't studied it in great detail
M P Kunju Bangalore
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
- Elie Wiesel
1) Night by Elie Wiesel is a personal account of a teenager Jew, who...Read more