Nexus 6P (Aluminium Silver, 32GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12.3MP primary camera with auto focus, dual flash and 8MP front facing camera
- 5.7-inch (14.47 centimeters) WQHD AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution and 518 ppi pixel density
- Android(TM) 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with octa-core Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 810 v2.1 processor, 3GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and single nano SIM
- 3450mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for the device, Battery / Adapter comes with pack of 6 months Warranty and 3 months for Data/USB Cable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Related items to consider
From the Manufacturer
Introducing Nexus 6P
A 5.7-inch, high-resolution WQHD AMOLED display and front-facing stereo speakers - all housed in a contoured aluminum body and powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
An exquisite frame for your life
Crafted from aeronautic-grade anodized aluminum, with diamond chamfers around the edges and a sculpted back.
Built on a foundation of power
The octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor and 3450 mAh battery will keep you talking, texting, and apping at top speeds, into the night. (1)
A powerful camera that captures more light
The larger 1.55µm pixels capture more light even in the dimmest conditions for stunning images. A faster Google Camera app and smart Google Photos app will keep your memories at your fingertips. (2)
Simplified security: One fingertip
Access is quicker and more secure with a fingerprint sensor placed on the back of your device. One touch turns on your phone and unlocks compatible apps. (3)
Always new. Now running Marshmallow
Built from the inside out to make the most of the world’s most popular OS, with Android 6.0 Marshmallow right out of the box and automatic software updates as they’re released. (4)
The best of Google in the palm of your hand
Your favorite Google apps come pre-installed. Google Search, Google Maps, Chrome, YouTube. Google Photos, Gmail, Google Drive, and so much more - it’s all there waiting for you.
1. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average mixed user profile that includes both usage and standby time. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
2. As compared to Nexus 5 and Nexus 6.
3. Instead of your password, only your fingerprint can access your email and photos or make purchases on Android Pay. Android Pay is only available in the US only.
4. Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P devices get the latest version of Android directly from Google. These devices will receive Android version updates for at least two years from when the device first become available on the Google store. Once an update is released, it can take up to two weeks or longer for it to reach your device, depending on your carrier.
Android, Google, Google Play, Nexus and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stock android - i just love it
Decent speed - reboot takes a little longer though
Good memory out of the box - can hold a lot of apps. Can run out of space after 1-2 year though, depends on usage.
Batterryyyy --- needs charging twice daily (my usage is like 1 hour active maybe)
PS: The Nexus imprint is very accurate.
Best speakers in the market
Pretty good camera