auto-hp mens fashion family

on 28 May 2017
I ordered this raincoat online instead of visiting shops. Though the seller is a new one, but its products are good, the rain coat really works cool in Bangalore weather and fits perfectly to me,.
10 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2016
I am 5 11inch nd 75 kg... To me it fit well... Used in heavy rains... Good protection... But don't know-how long it will last
9 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 October 2016
Newera rocks, very superior quality for the price,

I strongly recommend
10 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2017
Poor quality stuff and poor fitting. Material is not soft it feels like a rough plastic sheet and will definitely not last long. I am already seeing symptoms which will lead to cracks and finally tear off the material. Apart from that we fitting is also not poor, the cap is small and stitched with the coat and makes it difficult to look around. When you move your neck around it tends to open some space in collar.
Over all not at all happy, there are better stuff available at almost same price.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 December 2017
Not upto the mark for the price. Suffocating, and cannot withstand average rain, water somehow gets inside, and you may also feel sweaty because of suffocation. Relatively better if you have to go and shop at the retail outlet for something worse than this for high price.
on 12 October 2017
I am not sure whether it is Raincoat or Wet Coat.I get drenched in rain even after wearing it.. Not sure from where water is getting inside. Sadly planning to buy wildcraft Rain coat from Myntra, It would be costly but it may save u from rain water..
on 2 July 2017
I don't understand how other reviews rate it as a good product. The product just doesn't work. Water somehow gets through the fiber used in this rain coat. I bought this raincoat for a trek and sadly it did not protect my clothes from getting wet. Luckily the jacket that I wore underneath was water resistant or I would have been in a tight spot. Returned the product.
on 31 July 2018
Guyz, I bought this for around 500rs and after getting this they send a mail like give 5star review then we will credit 50rs to ur account, most of the reviews are based on this, this is very cheap quality product with a worst quality inner layer, as shown some pics it will start getting out after 2 days..don't buy this..some plastic coat will be better than this..
One person found this helpful
on 9 October 2016
Quality is awesome. Nice product.

It will help if there is size available for it.
4 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2018
Very useful product, no rain water seeping inside the rain coat.
Comfortable to wear, and keeps the cloths completely dry