- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Newby Lemon Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Green lemon is a blend of sencha green tea, plucked and steamed in early spring, with natural zesty lemons
- A refreshing tea accentuated by the addition of lemon
- Goes well with citrus fruit, key lime pie, lemon meringue
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
IngredientsGreen tea, lemon
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
From the Manufacturer
Green Lemon is a blend of green sencha tea, plucked and steamed in early spring, with natural zesty lemons. A refreshing tea accentuated by the addition of lemon.
Green Lemon is a blend of green sencha tea, plucked and steamed in early spring, with natural zesty lemons. A refreshing tea accentuated by the addition of lemon
Is Tea Good For Me?
Not only is tea soothing and delicious, but it is healthy too. In fact, the American Health Foundation recommends we consume 5 - 6 cups daily because
Contains 1/3 less caffeine than coffee or cola - helps reduce fatigue
- Maintains mental alertness
- Stabilizes fluid levels
- Is fat free and calorie free
The antioxidant in tea help prevent cancers of the mouth, stomach, pancreas, lungs, esophagus, colon, breast and prostate. The antioxidants in a single cup of tea equal those in one serving of vegetables.
Tea's flavanoids prevent heart disease by
- Reducing blood clotting
- Lowering blood pressure
- Lowering cholesterol
A study conducted by Harvard University researchers found that those who consumed one or more cups of black tea per day had more than a 40 percent lower risk of having a heart attack compared to non-tea drinkers.
Green Lemon Tea from China
Newby's Green Lemon Tea has a scent of freshness with a delicate character and a mild lemony aftertaste, giving great satisfaction to those who look for something different. People say that tea can stop the body from absorbing iron from our food, but Green Lemon tea counteracts that effect. Newby's Green Lemon Tea also helps us digest our food and it also helps to slow down the absorption of cholesterol into the blood stream.
So it's good at protecting us against heart disease and arterial problems. It's also a good source of Vitamin C. Newby's Green Lemon tea is to be consumed without milk or sugar, which means it is practically calorie free. The liquor has a very clear, light yellow-green hue with the subtle taste of fresh Lemon.
How much Tea to use?
If you are making tea in a teapot, we recommend using one heaped teaspoon of loose leaf tea or one teabag per person (about 250 ml or one mug/two teacups per person). If you prefer stronger tea, add one more teaspoon or teabag for the pot.
Water and temperature
Always use fresh water in your kettle rather than re-boiling water. This provides maximum oxygen in the water, which will bring out the ‘fresh’ flavour of your tea.
How long you brew your tea depends on how strong you like it but as a starting point, we recommend the following timings for loose leaf tea
If there is a lot of tea left in the pot after pouring the first round, either remove the teabags or strain the tea into a new pot. This will stop the tea from over-brewing
Should I add milk?
Newby teas are selected for their smooth aftertaste and can all be drunk without milk.
Why All Newby Teas Are Unique
Teas are like wine, if not more complex. Just as all wines are made from grapes, all teas are made from the leaves of the tea plant - the Camellia sinensis.
As wines have different tastes depending on where they are produced, teas have different characteristics, depending on many factors. We have to take into consideration all of the following before selecting the perfect cup:
- Which variety of the tea plant is grown
- Different locations around the world
- Different soils in which the plants grow
- Different altitudes
- Different climates and varying amounts of sunshine, rain, humidity, frost, wind, mist, etc
- Changes in the seasons
- Different methods of cultivation and picking
- Different methods of processing and how skilfully this is done
- What happens to the tea after manufacture - how carefully is it stored and shipped? Are individual teas packaged individually or are different teas mixed together to create a blend? Are the processed leaves flavoured with fruits, flowers, herbs or spices?
- How the teas are brewed and the water used for brewing
- Will anything be added to the cup of brewed tea - milk, lemon, sugar?
Therefore sourcing and selecting teas is an art, on which Newby prides itself.