- Paperback: 1088 pages
- Publisher: Oxford; 2 edition (26 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199696756
- ISBN-13: 978-0199696758
- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 6.9 x 22.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#57,587 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #11 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Medical Ethics
- #13 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Research > Epidemiology
- #22 in Books > Sciences, Technology & Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Forensic Medicine
New Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry Paperback – 26 Apr 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A fantastic textbook: the best I have found in my professional career...It's informative, beautiful, easy to use and enjoyable to read. (BMA Medical Book Competition)
This is a terific second edition of an epic textbook of psychiatry. It is a pleasure to read and use as an authoritative reference source. It represents an outstanding effort. (Doody's Notes)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Its major deficiency is its lack of information and comments about DSM 5. It is important considering that it was reprinted in 2012 and that its name includes the word NEW
An appendix dealing with DSM 5 could be the right thing to publish.