- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Centenary edition (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198081898
- ISBN-13: 978-0198081890
- Package Dimensions: 27.4 x 21.2 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,69,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
New Oxford Modern English Coursebook 6: Middle Paperback – 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
David Horsburgh (1923–1984) was a leading educationist who played a key role in the development of English Language Teaching in India. A teacher trainer with the British council and later a member of the National Commission for Education, he authored a number of educational books. He was also a pioneer in setting up experimental schools in rural India.
Nicholas Horsburgh is an ELT expert, educational consultant and resource person. After completing his higher studies abroad, he worked in India in close association with his father, David Horsburgh. He is the author of several successful English courses that are currently in use across the Indian sub-continent.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|